Status: Updated when I have time :)

House in the Woods

Prologue

"Hey, babe."

"What?"

"We won."

Leaning on the living room wall, the younger male furrowed his brows in confusion as he looked at the tanned man comfortably seated on the recliner chair near the TV, eyes glued to the computer screen.

"What did we win? An award for the sexiest gay couple in the world?" He said cheekily with a cocky expression. The Hispanic chuckled, rolling his eyes a bit and turned his attention away from his laptop to his boyfriend's ocean blue eyes. He held the ticket right beside his head, smiling widely.

"We won the Powerball Lottery." The raven haired boy simply blinked, looking at the older man with wide eyes. He looked at the ticket, then at his boyfriend, the ticket, and back at his boyfriend. A look of disbelief appeared on his face.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"No, you're lying. Shut up."

"I would if I could. But I can't so I shan't." The Mexican closed the top cover of the laptop, grinning. It widened as he saw his lover practically sprinting towards him only to grab his laptop, throw it to God knows where, and pull him in a bone crushing hug.

"We won, we won, we won!" He squealed happily, literally straddling his boyfriend now. "We won, Vic! I can't believe it! We really won!" Vic chuckled at his cuteness as he returned the hug just as strong.

"How much did we win?" The blue eyed boy asked when they pulled away, cocking his head to the side.

"Fifty million, Kellin. Fifty million." Kellin's eyes went wide in awe.

"Fifty million? What are we going to do with that much money?!" Vic smiled at that and kissed the tip of the younger male's nose.

"I'll buy you anything you want." He softly whispered in his ear. Kellin tilted Vic's chin up, looking at him with full seriousness.

"I want a pink unicorn." He stated bluntly. To his surprise, the Hispanic nodded, smiling. Kellin's face lit up.

"Really?!" He said excitedly. His boyfriend nodded again.

"Of course! I'll just buy a horse, dye it's hair pink, permanently spray it's body neon pink, stick a horn on it's head with crazy glue and paint it pink! Then, ta-dah! You and your pink unicorn can live happily ever after!" Vic replied, laughing at Kellin's pout after he told him that.

"You're an idiot." The younger of the two pointed out, sticking his tongue out.

"Yes. But I'm your sexy idiot." The Mexican grinned.

Kellin rolled his eyes, "I never said you were a sexy idiot. I only said you were an idiot. Therefore, you shall only be an idiot. Not a sexy idiot. Because face it, Vic. Everyone knows I'm sexier than you."

"Kels, stop it! Your sassiness is showing!" Vic joked. They both burst out laughing. When Kellin crooked his head under his boyfriend's chin, it fell in a comfortable silence. It was moments like this where the two of them were just simply overjoyed. Winning the Powerball Lottery was a big surprise for them both. They never expected it. Honestly, they just bought the ticket for fun.

"Vic...?" The pale boy gently whispered after a while, delicately tracing invisible circles against Vic's muscled arm. He made a sound so that he knew he had heard him.

"I want a house. A big one. It has to have a music room, a few guest rooms, a fancy master bedroom for us both, a bigger living room then we have at the moment, at least five bathrooms because face it. Sometimes, were too lazy to get up and go because it's too far away and end up holding it for hours. Oh yeah, also, the kitchen must be huge. Because if it's small, I swear I will go insane and have a mental breakdown." Vic chuckled slightly at that. His boyfriend was the best cook he knew. Kellin smiled against his chest before continuing.

"The backyard has to be the most badass part of the whole area. A nice house with an ugly backyard makes everything look ugly. It has to have an enormous in ground pool where at least ten people can have their own space and not feel all squished." A moment of silence passed until the Hispanic looked down at his blue eyed beauty.

"Anything else?" He asked, which caused Kellin to nod his head.

"Yes, I also want a new grill. Because, I find the one we have is too old." Vic chuckled, nodding slightly. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's slim waist, pulling him farther up his lap so both were in a more comfortable state.

"We can start checking for houses that looks like you described tomorrow if you want? There's this website that-"

"No." Kellin cut him off, shaking his head. He removed his head from Vic's chest only to lock his ocean blue eyes with warm chocolaty brown one's.

"I want it to be built." He told him, causing Vic to tilt his head to the side.

"Why can't we just check out a big house that's already built and is for sale?" He asked with a puzzled look.

A small smile appeared on Kellin's lips, "If we make that house built just for us, it would be more special then just buying a house that a lot of people have already lived in for years, right? Anyways, we won the Powerball Lottery..." he grinned. "We can afford it. And, I want it built someplace where we can have more privacy... somewhere peaceful. But, not too far from town..." he trailed off. Just then, Vic's face lit up.

"How about somewhere in the woods?" He suggested, "It's about twenty minutes from here. We can try to find a good spot for the house." He chuckled, "And for that 'badass backyard' of yours." The raven haired laughed, nodding at the idea.

"Yeah, that can work...." A frown appeared on his face, "But, if the house is somewhere in the woods... won't we maybe get lost to go to our house or getting back to town? I mean, with all the trees and branches on the ground... oh my god, Vic! What about our car? What would we do if we want to drive to the house? I mean, what if we were just casually driving but all of a sudden, we get stuck between two trees and we are never able to get out?! What if we encounter an evil bear? Or worse, Bigfoot! What if-"

"Kellin!" Vic laughed, interrupting his silly ranting. "Calm down! Have you ever thought that maybe after we found the perfect spot for our house that we can maybe make a road which leads back to town? And don't worry, there isn't any 'evil bears' or other wild animals in those woods." He said, laughing even more at the look of realisation on Kellin's face.

"Oh." Was all Kellin said before laughing along with Vic.

"So, do you like the idea?" The Mexican asked and his boyfriend nodded quickly.

"I love it." He smiled and pecked his lips. The older of the two smiled back.

They stayed like that for a while, just staring at each other as they grinned like idiots. Suddenly, Vic held a serious face for a few seconds, deep in thought. But then....

"Hey, what you said about the grill wasn't true at all!" He pouted, "We don't need to buy another one! The one we have now is only a year old!" Kellin only shrugged with a bored expression.

"So? It's small."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everybody that is currently reading this! :3
This is my first Kellic fanfic I've written :)

Hope you guys like it! c: