Status: Re-posting from AllTimeLowFanfiction.com. I'm Sarah's Butterflies on that site.

More Specifically, Me Maxine

I Couldn't Wait for the Summer and The Warped Tour

Mystery POV

“She didn’t find out right?” I ask my husband.

“No, but I did have to lie and say that you were Rian.” He tells me.

“Well just as long as she doesn’t know I’m good. Kevin called us today.”

“About what?”

“He was saying how the desert that he made for the gang reminded Maxine of the one I would make for her as a small child. I miss those days.” I say, looking back at the memories. One sticks out the most when it was Christmas time and she wanted to help me bake. I let her and lets just say most of the flower went all over our faces and nothing was baked so we went out to the cupcake shop and bought pink cupcakes that we shared. I miss those little times we had. It was fun but I had to leave, but now realizing it was the worst thing I have ever done. Harper went crazy and what she did to Maxine was wrong, and it’s all my fault. I had to leave, I just had to. Once I get her back we can be one happy family, or at least Martin and Maxine. Martine. I ship it, it’s cute. Martin better not leave Maxine after they get married, if that happens Jack and I won’t be very happy and it will turn for the worst, at least for Martin. I trust him though to keep my princess safe and happy, he is a trustworthy and caring person. I remember the time where we were playing Bamboozled and then the security maced our fans, he stood up for all of them. Macing people is wrong, so many people were hurt that day, it was devastating.

“Hun?” Jack says waving his hand in my face.

“I’m sorry, I was just looking back at the fun Maxy and I had and how Martin is good for Maxine.”

“Martin is a good kid, he won’t hurt her, he’ll treat her better than Harper ever had.”

“Hey I can’t complain about the relationship, got a cute baby girl out of it.”

“Good point, she is a cutie. Hey did Kevin tell you anything else?”

“He told me that he was pretending to call my dad but it was really me who he was calling just so that Maxine wouldn’t know. He wasn’t completely lying though as he did tell her that my parents are divorced and that my mom has been gone for two years and gave me the hot fudge sundae cupcake recipe years ago. As well as my parents being divorced and that I just don’t know Peter. I hate doing this to her Jacky, it hurts her so much and it’s so painful for the both of us. I left her Jacky! I really did leave her alone with the monster of a wife! Why did I do that? I’m a failure as a person and a father! Only an insane person would do that!”

“Baby you aren’t a failure, you had to get out of that position, she was hurting you and you just couldn’t take it anymore. You did what was right, and leaving Maxine wasn’t entirely smart but you couldn’t take her from her education and tour life wasn’t good for a seven year old, and homeschooling wasn’t an option since we can’t teach in our lifestyle along with online schooling, she didn’t know how to use a computer on her own. We all make mistakes, you did, I did, Rian did, and even Matty Mouse; the perfectionist who we have as our tour manager.Even Maxy made mistakes but Damon was the cause of them since he hurt her more than anyone ever could with abusing her and all the lies. She hurt her in places she didn’t want to be hurt, but she is safe with Martin and he loves her so much. Martin won’t hurt her there. Okay?”

“Your right, was I over reacting?” I say, hugging Jack.

“No baby, you were just being a concerned parent who loves his daughter very much.
Now stop worrying, everything will be fine. Martin, Razor and Matt will take care of Maxine, they have her in good hands.” My husbands tells me.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Maxine’s POV

Morning comes and we awaken early with the sound of an air horn going off throughout the house.

“Kevin shut up!” I hear Razor scream from the next room over.

“Warped Tour committee get up!” Kevin yells on his bullhorn.

“Fuck off!” Razor yells again.

“Martin get up.” I say, shaking him as he can sleep through anything.

“I’m up, I’m up.” He says, getting up and finding pants.

We both get up and get dressed in under five minutes as we tend to not want to hear Kevin and his stupid noise maker anymore.
Walking down stairs we see Razor and Matt lined up with Kevin giving the instructions.

“Martin, Maxine for Warped this year it is your job to make sure that no one is dying, that means walking around for hours and making everyone stays hydrated, if they don’t and it looks like they will die then I want you to rush them to one of the tents or get them back to health yourself. I can’t have anyone die this year, last year one person did by getting trampled on in the pits and that is one too many.” Kevin says.

“Razor I need you help with security at the Main Stage, I know you can kick ass because well if I’m not stupid you once beat a sumo wrestler so if anyone is in a fight and they start throwing punches I need you to get that to stop, like I said I don’t want deaths I want people living so they can have a good time. And Matt I want you to just hang around with me, I know you’re depressed about Leda gone and plus normally people don’t work personally with me so I want you to do that okay?”

“That’s what you woke me up at seven am for?” Razor says, annoyed.

“No I just felt like waking you up. Plus we leave today to meet the crew, you’re getting your bus today and anything else you need.”

“What about my car?”

“You get to drive that to the lot we’re going today, the buses are already there but for tour I’m getting it hauled to Virginia for you.”

“Why Virginia?” I ask.

“I can’t tell you that, just wait and see. Now come on, we need to hurry since the tour starts tomorrow in Washington.”

We go to our van and then take the car all the way to Washington state, it’s a long twelve hour drive but it’s a fun one.

Maybe this is the real start of our journey?

To: Maxine
From: Unknown Number
some things are just so far away You knOw? bUt it will be fun, just keep going and you’ll find me.