Status: Re-posting from AllTimeLowFanfiction.com. I'm Sarah's Butterflies on that site.

More Specifically, Me Maxine

Epilogue: Romeo, Juliet, Thomas and Baylie

*Two years later*

Maxine’s POV

There is that special time in your life when you get to walk down the aisle and finally get married to your special certain someone, mine just happens to be soon-to-be my husband Martin Johnson, singer of Boys Like Girls. It only took two years to plan but it was perfect, my dad even helped out plan it out with picking the flowers and crazy enough went dress shopping with me. He was the one who picked my dress out actually.

But here I am now, arm and arm with my dad walking me down the aisle with my beautiful fiance in his black tuxedo, best man Bryan Donahue who left the band but is still Martin’s best friend and Razor Robins all dressed in a knee high emerald green dress which I picked for her and she loved.

“Do you, Martin Bennett Johnson take Maxine Note Gaskarth as your lawfully wedded wife?” The preacher asks.

“I do.” Martin says, moments getting closer to my whole life changing.

“Do you, Maxine Note Gaskarth take Martin Bennett Johnson as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”

And then the preacher goes onto other things and then that's when Martin says his vows to me.

“Maxine once I laid eyes on you and when I carried you to my house that day when Razor told me you were going to look for your dad I knew you were broken inside from the pain and I knew I had to make you better and on that journey I knew I had to come, whether you told me I could come or not and when I asked you out in that Quickies’ parking lot I knew you were the one for me. When you almost got taken away by Damon I was deadly scared and I knew I had to be the one to save you, yes you got put on medication in the end but it made me think that you were strong, and you are. When we met Pete and you thought your whole world was crashing around you and you ran off and met Jack for the first time it scared me, I thought he was going to hurt you but look at him now, I had no clue he was one of your dad’s. He kept you safe also and loves you maybe more than I do. Remember the time when I was getting a fever on Warped and you went to get me cold medicine? It scared me when you never came back and Kyle took you. You came back and we even met your dad that same day, I saw so much joy when you sang “Dreams don’t Turn to Dust” with him. We had an amazing night and I admit that we were a bit crazy by throwing the icing sugar everywhere and made a mess and then Razor shoved us in time out for being stupid but it was so much fun and I hope we can make more memories like that with our children. I love you so much dear and I want to live my life forever with you.” Martin says, then me going into my vows to him.

“Martin I was scared to let you in at first since I was so hurt by so many people in my life but I took a chance and I let you in and I’m so glad I did, I don’t know what I’d do without you to be honest. You have saved my ass way too many times but you do it willingly, unlike the other boyfriends I’ve had and you have cared the most. I don’t think one person would have gone on that crazy adventure with me but you did thanks to Razor. I don’t even know what else to say, you just complete me and that’s all I know or care about. Just as long as you can be my Romeo and I can be your Juliet. I love you Martin, now let’s spend forever until forever ends.” I say.

“You may now kiss the bride.” And after the preacher says that, I get the most passionate but loving kiss I have ever received.

We are officially married and then that's when my happy ever after begins, a wonderful life ahead of me.

After that we head to the reception and then we all just have a good time, dancing and just enjoying every single moment.

That night was the best night of my life after everyone left and Martin and I went on our honeymoon, to Virginia Beach and that night we didn’t make love we honestly just made sandcastles and swam in the cold Atlantic Ocean.

“Thank you Martin, for everything.” I say to him.

“No need to thank me, I want to thank you for letting me in and loving me as much as I do you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

*Three years later*

I sit down with Martin at the dinner table after cooking a perfect meal of pasta, more specifically the kind that Kevin made for us over five years ago.

“Martin?” I ask.

“Yeah Maxine?”

“I think I want a baby.” I whisper.

“Do you think we’ll be good parents?” He asks.

“Just as long as what happened fifteen years ago doesn’t happen. I can’t let our child grow up the way I did and end up doing what I did. It was stupid and dangerous.”

“Are you mad that we went on a mission to find your dad?”

“No, but we could have gotten killed!” I yell.

“Maxine, we didn’t. We are safe and nothing will hurt our child. I won’t walk out on you or the baby!” He yells at me.

“How do I know you won’t? What if you walk out and turn into Damon?”

“That was years ago, why are you worrying babe?” He says as I feel a change going on.

“I’m not your babe!” I scream at him, running away to the living room.

“Maxine what are you going on about?” He says, chasing after me.

“Who’s Maxine? Damon are you cheating?” I say, turning into my alter-ego Olivia, the one I thought went away from my medication.

“Maxine, Damon died. I’m Martin, your husband.”

“I have no husband. Where’s Damon?” I say, looking at the ring on my finger. “Why is this on my finger, I’m not married!” I scream.

Martin’s POV

Maxine’s broken again, I don’t even know what to think, it’s been over five years since

“Olivia” took over.

“Stay here Maxine, I’ll be right back.” I tell her, walking next door to her parents house since we decided that’s best for us.

“Alex, open this door now! Maxine isn’t Maxine!” I yell, knocking loudly on the door.

The door opens quickly and Alex appears.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asks, sweat dripping down his face.

“Maxine thinks she’s back with Damon and won’t come out of it, she thinks I’m Damon and wants me to get away from her.” I say as we run back to the house.

“Damon where are you?” Maxine says as she opens the hall closet.

“Maxine come here.” Her father asks.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Alex, now come with me.”

Maxine follows Alex to the living room and then says to sit on his lap, she listens and then makes Maxine come over to me.

“Hi Martin, I’m Olivia. Alex said that Damon left and that you were to take care of me until he comes back from Alaska which should be in a few weeks.” Maxine says, hugging my waist.

“Damon will be back soon, but I’ll take care of you. I promise.”

“Will Damon come back?” She asks, looking into my eyes.

“He will but until then we can hang out okay?” I tell her.

“Okay. Can we watch a movie?” She says and I nod, telling her to pick out one and she does.

We end up watching Gnomeo and Juliet and then she falls asleep on the far end of the couch. I pick her up and bring her to the guest room, not wanting to scare her in the morning.

“Night Maxine, get better soon. We took you off the medication years ago because we thought you were safe from your demons but I’ll get you some by the time you wake up.” I say, leaving to go to the pharmacy and getting medication for her.

*Hours later*

Maxine wakes up and she gets her new medication to get her back to normal, we talk and we both decide we want children and trust each other enough so we may have had a bit of magic making that night.

*A year and a half later*

Maxine gave birth to two beautiful children, Bailey Raven Johnson, named after my mom and Thomas Edward-Gaskarth Johnson after Maxine’s uncle. They are currently nine months old and Baylie actually is learning words faster than Thomas, her first word was “Music” and I just knew she would fall in love with it, just like I did. While

Thomas on the other hand said “Sketch” and Maxine had a feeling he would grow up to be our little artist.

*Ten years later*

“Thomas you can do it!” Maxine yells as I help our brown haired boy learn how to ride his first bike. I let go of the back of the seat and then I see he can finally do it, it took him a few years but he did it.

“Dad look I’m doing it!” Thomas yells in joy right before he falls but I get there just in time to catch him before his body its the hard concrete. “Never mind.”

“Hey it’s okay, try again.” I say, encouraging to get back on the blue mountain bike.

“I don’t think I’m cut out for the outdoors.” He says.

“What makes you think that?”

“I can’t throw a football right, I can’t hit a baseball or softball, I hate basketball and tennis is boring. Plus I like drawing better. It’s fun and this is just eh.” Thomas tells me.

“I was the same way, now how about we go inside and you can teach me how to draw?”

“Yeah!” He says, taking my hand and bringing me inside past Maxine and into the corner of his room where he keeps everything art related. He is really talented for being ten, I can’t draw at all and Maxine never could either so I think he may get it from
my mom.

“Look at all my new drawings!” My son says happily, showing me all of his latest works of squirrels and trees.

“I love them Tom, now how about we show them to Mrs. Hays at the next art club meeting, maybe we can get them into a contest?” I ask him.

“Really?”

“Really.”

*Two weeks later*

Thomas had entered an art contest and he won first place out of everyone, his piece was a portrait of Baylie, Maxine, Jack, Alex, Razor, Matt and I. It took him one long week but it looks exactly like all of us.

“Congratulations Thomas!” We all say to him and then we head to Baskin Robins to celebrate.

Bailey's POV

It’s always Thomas this and Thomas that, I know he’s important but what about me? I’m important too right? Just because I’m a little younger than him doesn’t mean I’m not important, right?

When we head to the ice cream shop I don’t bother going in, I just walk home and go to my room where I drown myself listening to sad Taylor Swift and Owl City songs on repeat.

“I'm a silhouette asking every now and then, "Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again? "I'm a silhouette chasing rainbows on my own but the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone, so I watch the summer stars to lead me home.”

“Bailey! Where are you?” My mom calls before she walks into my room and sees my tear stained face.

“Go away!” I yell at her.

“Bailey what’s wrong?” She asks, sitting on my bed.

“What do you think?” I grumble.

“Oh I don’t know, you think that your dad and I only care about your brother and you’re too scared to tell us aren’t you?”

“Yeah, it’s always Thomas this and Thomas that. What about me? Am I important?”

“Yes you are, I know how you feel. Want to know a story?”

“Will it make me feel better?”

“I hope so, it all starts off with your Aunty Razor, she was and still is my best friend to this day. She created a plan to find Grandpa Alex because he left our family at a young age…..” She says, continuing on with the story that makes me feel so much better.

“Is all that true?” I ask, tears flowing.

“It is, and you can even ask Aunty Razor and Uncle Matt. Now how about you and I go to have some fun? Anything you want to do.”

“Can we go get a guitar for me?” I ask, hope within my eyes. I’ve always wanted a guitar, they are so pretty and I’ve had dreams about playing one with a band, singing on that huge stage and everyone calling my name or the bands name, either way I’m cool with that.

“You remind me of your father. He played in a band you know that don’t you? That’s why we have records on the wall.”

“Really? I what did he play? Tell me everything!”

“Well he had this band with Uncle Bryan, Uncle Paul and Uncle John called Boys Like Girls. They played a style of music called Pop-Punk and they played for tons of people and so many people loved them. They stopped making music when you and your brother were born though so that he could take care of you. Don’t think for a single second your father doesn’t care about you, because he really does care and loves you so much.”

“I couldn’t have said it better than myself Maxy.” My dad says, coming in with a guitar.

“That’s beautiful!” I say, scrambling off my bed to look at the guitar.

“It’s all yours Bail. Wanna learn?”

“Yes, yes, ten billion times yes!” I scream.

And then my dad taught me the all the basic chords and then the first song he ever wrote, Thunder.

We continued playing until my fingers bled but I was so happy.

*Six years later*

“Good night everyone we are The Unknown Roads and see you next time Roadies! Don’t forget to pick up an album from the merch table and say hi to my brother since he made the cover!” I scream to the crowd at Madison Square Garden, our first sold out show on The Roadies Scream Flaming Glory and The Journey Disasters Tour.

“Yeah and we’ll be bigger ass holes next time so bye bitches!” My best friend and guitarist, Jenni Bombz says.

We walk of the stage and I see my parents waiting for us in the dressing room, Jenni’s parents didn’t come since they hate all of our music and if I’m not stupid I’m pretty sure they hate her too, but I love her and that’s all I care about. I may even have a slight crush on her to be honest, she’s beautiful, phenomenal, her hair is to die for an-.

“Bailey? Bitch wake up!” My cute best friend says.

“Wha? Sorry what's going on?”

“We’re heading out to dinner with your family to celebrate before we leave to go to Maine.”

“Okay, which place?”

“Nothing is better than New York pizza, so we’re going to head there.” My dad says.

“Okay.” I say and we leave the venue with Jenni, Me, my parents and Thomas to head to the local pizzeria.

*Thirty minutes later*

“I’d like to make a toast to my two favorite girls, Jenni and Bailey for selling their first sold out show ever!” My dad says, making a toast.

“And I’d like to ask out my best friend Bailey to be my girlfriend since she’s hot as fuck!” Jenni yells.

“Yes!” I cry.

“Congratulations Bailey!” My Uncle Matt says.

“Yeah, now wait till this moron proposes.” Aunt Razor says.

“We’ve barely been dating two years!”

“And you were going to marry Leda in under a year so shut up.” My blue haired aunt
says, flipping my uncle off.

The story is that when I was fourteen Uncle Matt and Aunt Razor got together after Matt being depressed over his old girlfriend that died twenty one years ago, he was depressed though for five years and he was just sad over Leda for the rest. He does have commitment issues according to my mom so that’s why he won’t marry Razor. Razor is my mom’s best friend who helped look for Grandpa Alex and met tons of people along the way, like Grandpa Jack and Pete Wentz.

We all end up laugh and joke around for the time we have left in New York, I have a huge life ahead of me and I’ll make something big out of my life. I know I have something special in me so I’ll use what I have, make it into something and show it to the world. I’m Bailey Raven Johnson, daughter of Martin Bennett Johnson and Maxine Note Johnson, formerly Gaskarth since her dads were and always will be Alexander William Gaskarth and Jack Bassam Barakat.

Maxine’s POV

It’s a joy to see my little girl grow up and my life is amazing, with Martin, Thomas and Bailey I know anything is possible. I remember when I was seventeen and went on that trip to find my dad, it was so much fun and if I could go back and do it again I would. Sure there were bad parts to the trip but in the end I got my dad back and met my husband along the way. I love the way my life is currently and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Without Razor I don’t know if I’d have this life, I’d still be with Damon in that relationship acting like Olivia.

Everything that has happened to me in my life must have happened for a reason, maybe my dad left because something wanted me to go on the journey and meet my husband. Maybe I met Damon because I needed to feel pain before I could be happy?

Maybe I was Olivia seventeen years ago because I needed to feel more pain before my children. Everything must have happened for a reason to get me here. I’ll never know and I don’t think I’ll ever.

It doesn’t matter how I got here but what does is that I did and that’s all I’ll ever care about because with this life I’m happy. Crazy enough I haven’t self harmed since that incident in Tim Horton’s on the journey, I was majorly depressed before everything but I’m happy now. I guess everything comes naturally, world I love you forever and I don’t think I’ll need to find something better. I’m happy with my family and that’s all that matters to me.

Until then world, remember it’s Maxine Gas- correction Maxine Johnson or more specifically, me Maxine.