Cold Sweet Brutal Heart

Chapter 10

"Ellie!!!!!"

My eyes heavily and quickly open up to the sound of my mom's annoying voice, I get up tiredly, my whole body aching with pain from the day before. I check my phone, it's 9:45 am, oh my god... I force my aching body to get up and wash my face quickly, as I trip over Dark Knight, wiping my face and grabbing some make up to cover up my half beaten up face.

"Ellie!!!!"

I AM GOING DAMN YOU!!!! I scream in my head as I very shakily do my black eyeliner and apply more beige white make up on my skin, since the bruises weren't hidden enough, I grab a plain black shirt, my dirty black sweater, the same jeans I wore yesterday and my Circas this time. I avoid my mom as I run out the house, and headed to school as fast as I can.

I sneak through the fence that happens to be cut open, nobody knew this entrance on this end of the school, but I happened to discover it one day when I was exploring the school area. I walk towards the classroom buildings, my hoodie over my head and my hair hanging down my face almost. I hated having my hair over my face, it annoyed me, I was listening to Flyleaf-Again as I manage to notice one of the security guards walking towards me. He spots me and notices how suspicious I am. DAMMIT!!

"Hey!!"

He walks faster towards me, and I hit a run, as I look back and notice he's chasing after me, my body yelling at me of how much in pain I was, I have to get somewhere safe and secure first!!!! Suddenly I turn into a corner, a corridor, and I feel someone quickly grab my arm forcefully, pulling me into a dark room, as their hand covers my mouth for me not to make any noise. I squeal, they shush me violently. No not them again. My eyes water. Dammit can this day get ANY worse!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to keep it suspenseful :) hope you readers are enjoying the story, comments would be nice but I am glad I have readers reading my piece.

Yours Truly

L.E.