Cold Sweet Brutal Heart

Chapter 11

A light get's turned on and I see a face I would have never expected.

"What's wrong with you?!"

Why the fuck would you care?! It's not like you freaking even matter to know what's wrong with me or whatever!!!

"Why is their a security guard chasing you?! And why are you late?" Matt has this very annoyed suspicious face on

"Why do you care?!" I yell at him

"Shhh!!!! He might hear you stupid!" he gives me a small shove

"No!! You shhh, why the fuck did you even pull me in here, your the stupid one!!!!" I point a finger at him after shoving him on the other end of the room angry now

I feel my anger rising, it's not an attitude I am showing, I then try to calm myself down knowing I do not want to get angry. I never do.

"Look! You better start doing better because I am not always going to help you get out of bad situations like these, I have a life too, unlike you I have good grades!!" he says with an attitude now

"FUCK YOU!!! Who the fuck told you to help me, more like who the fuck ASKED you to even butt in you asshole!!!!" I yell at him harder

He then get's ready to say something but stops, clenches his fists in anger now, and bites his lip what seemed pretty hard.

"FINE!!!! If that's your stupid way of thanking me then fuck it!!! I won't be there anymore for you!!!!"

"FINE!!!!!!!!! BE SURE TO LEAVE ME ALONE AFTER THAT THEN!!!!!"

I turn and open the door, and surprisingly the security is right there, oh damn!!!!

"HEY!!!!"

I only have time to gasp as Matt quickly pulls my arm and drags me to another opening in the small room which was dark and we had to duck brooms and mops, buckets and all these other cleaning objects, and stop to a small average sized window leading our way out.

"Get back here!!!!!"

Matt quickly runs and dumps all the stuff and makes a mess to block the security's way to catch us, he then pushes me to go through the small window.

"I can't fit through there!!!" I yell at him

"Do you have a BETTER idea!?"

I look at him and realize that the security is getting through quickly, fuck... I try to get out through the window, hurting my already wounds on my knees and leg from the day before. Matt then yells for me to help him get through the window, as I pull him, the security grabbed a hold of his leg.

"No!!!" I scream as I panicked

"Get.. the fuck... OFF ME!!!!" Matt yells and kicks the guy square in the face!!!

He makes it out and we both run away from the school, across the fields and he guides us to his house. Holy fuck that was terrifying!!! I have never experienced such.. such... such AN ADVENTURE!!!!!!!