Cold Sweet Brutal Heart

Chapter 2

The rest of the periods were all very much like the first one... my books kept being knocked over most of the time. I was being the rumors that circled around the school, and apart from that, my pencils were being stolen with each passing period. This was not my favorite welcome to this damn school, but I had no other choice, like I had no other choice with all the other times I went to every crappy stupid school I was put in. Lunch was finally starting, and I quickly, and very skillfully went past every person that went to the lunch area, my books almost being knocked out of my hands again and my earphones almost being pulled out of my ears. The song Memories by Within Temptation seemed to fit the cold weather and my mood, I don't wait in the lunch line, instead I head to the fields where the basketball courts and soccer fields are at. Propping myself near a tree, as I grab my journal and pen, was almost going to write a poem that was on my mind since morning until my eyes spotted the guy I happened to drool on on first period. He was near the benches and basketball courts, with a group of friends all laughing and cracking up jokes what seemed.

He was so cute..... he was angelic.... but he seemed like he was a jock, and personally I don't like jocks, they disgust me, next to cheerleaders. They were in good range from me, not too close but not too far off neither, I lower my head, my hoodie covering my eyes and only showing half of my face, pretending like I am writing something or doing homework. I pull one of my headphones off my ear to steal a listen on what they were talking and laughing about.

"So hey did you see that new girl in first period?"

I hear one of the guys say, I didn't know which one it was knowing that my gaze was down, I suddenely cringe in silence, starting to feel hot and sweat come up. Fuck. Augh why do I always have to be the attention when it comes to a new school?

"Yea she looked very odd, like I mean we have a lot of girls like that here but I don't know, she let's out a very strange vibe when your near her, or when she's near.."

I heard that coming from a squeaky annoying voice, must be a blonde chick, and little do they know I am in very good range from them hehehe, idiots. Why are they being so judgmental on the first day of school? I mean I would expect this like later on during the month or year I've been here, but now? How rude.

"She did seem a bit strange, like if she came out of that old show The Addams Family, except stranger then them and Beetlejuice put together, that's fucking creepy!!!"

They all laugh, that was stupid, that didn't even make sense... at least to me it didn't, and it wasen't even funny. That though sadly came out of the mouth of that one guy which I thought was very cute... how do I know? Well I happened to sneak a glance in a very sneakingly way when they turned and started walking back in the lunch area. That wasen't anything new to me... I've had it before, and it didn't hurt, but it did change my view of things, especially from him. But it doesn't matter, it's not like I was going to talk to him or become friends with him. As soon as the bell rang I ran and grabbed a quick burger and cookie and started eating it on my way to 5th period.

Stupidly I was lost. And being lost meant that I was going to be picked on by someone, only this time the halls seemed deserted for on-

"Hey!!!"

Oh damn. I spoke too soon. I quickly turn around, my cookie still in one hand, and a mouth full of my burger in my mouth with my schedule in the other hand.

"Are you the newbie?"

Fuck, these kids looked taller and meaner then everybody else who's been pushing me around all day long. I back up a step, crumpling my schedule in my hand quickly.

"Yea you are the newbie..."

"This chick is weird, she looks like road kill..."

"She's about to be road kill"

The guy chuckles, these dudes were a bunch of thugs, except they looked nice on the outside and not filled with tats or piercings, one of the guys had a tatt and a couple of piercings. He looked the scariest. I don't move, which for them was easy enough to grab me by my sweater, drag me on the floor and quickly slam me on the lockers. I don't let out a sound escape from my mouth, but damn did it hurt.

"What the fuck are you doing roaming these hallways newbie?"

The guy which seemed to be the leader was so close to my face I felt his spit on mine, I breathed heavily and weezed a bit, trying to hold on to his grip. He then pushes me away from the lockers, me sliding across the hallway, and another guy grabs my hoodie and slams my face on the other side of the lockers. Now on that one I had to let out a yelp.

"Aaahh!!!!"

It hurt like a bitch, that one I seriously didn't think it would hurt that bad. He let's me go and the guy with the tats grabbed my arm so hard the pain itself had me let out another yelp, having him twist my arm over my head and behind my neck, locking me in a complete position. If I wasen't hurt I'd say this was kinda kinky, but since I was in major pain, I almost cried.

"Now listen..." the guy who was the main guy flicks my face hard with his finger as I realize he had a pocket knife on his other hand, which I panicked and had my attention on his knife there ".. we see you again around here and this.." he runs his pocket knife close to my collar bone and down to my stomach lifting my black plain shirt exposing my fat tummy, I feel embarrassed now".. will cut your fatass in half, or even better, humiliate you in front of millions of ppl" he smirks evily as he spits on my shirt and the other guy lets me go, as the third guy pushes me off.

"It's a threat bitch, don't take it lightly!!!!"

Damn. I pick myself up and lean against the lockers behind me, feeling my arm, and feeling the pain excruciating. I breath heavily, almost letting tears slip out of my eyes, the song Lost and Forever from P.O.D plays in my mind, by memory, as I get angry and get to my feet in pain, my back now being the one in major pain then my arm, next to my face and everything else. I've never had this happen. I mean I've been slapped by girls, get my ass kicked by girls, even threatened by them, but never by a bunch of guys. As I limp to the next class, I end up going to the bathroom instead and lock myself in one of the bathrooms. I wait til 5th period is over and clean myself off, as I check the bruises already forming through my body. Well this has been a VERY productive day. Very.