Status: I kind of stopped adding to this story months ago, but if you like it even remotely, I may start working on it again. Subscribe to see if I do. ;]

A Failure on My Behalf

-- Chapter Four yo

I couldn’t stop staring at her pants - Shelton’s.

They were really weird. They were pants – that’s not what’s weird about them - but they just looked a bit too…fitting. I reached my hands out - both of them - and tried to grabbed a little pinch of them, but couldn’t.

Really fitting.

So I just rubbed her knee awkwardly. They felt even weirder. She had stopped talking when I first touched her. She was now just staring at me like, ‘Can I help you?’ My hands recoiled away like her pants were made of fire.

“Oh, uh,” I pointed to them. “I was just – you’re pants are very intriguing. They don’t feel like pants – like normal pants.”

She laughed, obviously at me. “They’re made out of this stretchy elastic material. Very much like tights, ‘jeggings,’ or whatever. It actually hurt to put them on.”

I laughed because she said it cutely. “Oh, so I guess getting them off you is out of the question.” How the hell can I flirt like a bamf with friends?

“Not completely,” she said with a smile. “Still in the ballpark. It’s just going to take you thirty minutes to hit home base.”

I actually cackled. “And you wore them to go get laid - good idea.”
She laughed once at first, then more as she thought about it. “Oh, heh, yeah. Guess my subconscious really knew I didn’t want to do him and ‘forgot’ to tell me to change into something removable.”

Again, I laughed, but didn’t know what to say, so I just laughed.

There actually was something I was going to say, but decided against it, because I didn’t want things to be weird after. I was going to say, ‘God, I love you,’ you know, how friends do? I’ve said it to her before, and she’s said it to me, but it felt weird right now. I don’t know why.

So, yeah, Shelton is over.

I don’t even want to think about Gabby right now - but I will talk about how I was so fucking right. Her name IS Gabby. Knew it.

I will also say it started raining like a bitch so she - hopefully - made it home without being completely drenched.

And it probably was the same Adam, goddammit. And I’ll probably never talk to her again, so I’ll never figure it out – or at least be warned to avoid him. I probably won’t know till the end of summer.

Oh, and, just so you know, she was so wrong about the, heh, me liking Shelton. Heh. SO wrong. Just wanted to make that clear. Well, I mean, she’s my friend, of course I care about her and like her, but the normal amount. And whatever else she said, so wrong, and the normal amount…(Hobo: You’re such a liar. Me: -_- get out.)

Anyway, yeah, she’s over and we’re just chillin’ like villains in my room. And don’t worry, I changed my sheets. Gabby had them soaked. ;D i am an asshole.

Shelton was in the middle of groaning about David some more when I groped her. He’s actually all we’ve talked about.

And I think she’s done with that topic now.

“I’m done with this topic now - can I light one of these?” she asked, already reaching for those sticks you light on fire and they smell like weed. Well, the ones my mom gave me anyway. I think they’re called ‘patchouli’ or something like that. What are they, like incense or whatever?

Anyway, I should answer her.

“Yeah.” And doubting that she had one herself because they’d serve no use to her, I grabbed a lighter of my nightstand, ‘throwing’ it at her. “You might need that.” And I so don’t smoke – I just have a shit-ton of lighters.

Okay, just kidding. Me and cigarettes have a beautiful, on-and-off-again relationship.

“Gee, thanks.” She grabbed it, crouching over with the good smelling stick in the other hand. “Why do you even have these?” Before I told her why, she gasped, looking back at me ‘seriously’. “You’re not gay, are you?”

“Wow,” was all I said.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just -” She took her index finger from her eye and down her cheek to signal a tear. “I’d probably cry; I’d be saving myself for a gay man.” And, again, before I even got to finish laughing, she was onto something else. “Can we go outside?” She gasped excitedly, jerking around to me on her knees. “Ooh – to Marsh’s? We’re, like, just a block away.” She put her hands together like she was about to pray, which is pretty useless because God so allegedly hates gays and she’s part gay, so God’s not listening to her prayers.

(:

“Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please -”

“Okay,” I said, interrupting her, but not to grant her prayers (even though I’m basically God, but don’t hate part or full gays). “If you’re on drugs or something, I’m going to be so pissed. How dare you not share?”

She smiled really toothy at me. “Sorry, bub. That was the last of it. But I swear, next time, me and you.”

“Oh, thanks, man.”

“Yup.”

“And it’s raining, anyway,” I continued with my opposition, arm flinging towards the window. “I’m not getting my board wet, so we’d have to walk. In the rain. Are you really up for that?”

“Of course – is it supposed to be on fire like that?” I looked where she was looking. The incense thingy was going nuts. She still had it in her hand, too.

“God, I hope so. You should probably put it down.”

“Probably.” She looked around before asking, “Where exactly?”

“Oh, uh, good question. Isn’t there a thingy doo thing - there should be a thingy doo in -”

She grabbed something out of one of the many remaining boxes in here. It was a glass…thing. “Oh, this?” She sat it on the side table and stuck the burning stick in it; kind of looked like that was where it belonged.

“Yeah, that works – Mmm.” I inhaled deeply. “Smells like hippie.”

She laughed, taking a deep breath, too. “I could get use to this. Very nice – oh, hey.” She was getting excited, like she just had an interesting thought. She sure did. “I want a dog.”

“Okay, you are definitely on something. What the hell is wrong with you?”

She just shrugged. “I honestly don’t know. I think I’m tired.”

“And yet you want to go on a walk?”

She nodded a bunch. “Yup. My body’s weird.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ve seen it naked.” And she hits me. I just shrugged, smiling. “Well, dang. It’s true. Frehley wants to get a dog, too. And I’m honestly considering it. That way when she ditches me for Hades and Persephone, I won’t be completely alone.”

“Oh, you should!” she said like a maniac. “Then I could just come over to get my fix of dog, because I don’t think my dad would even allow me to get one, especially when college is right around the corner. I would basically live over here.” She suddenly started hitting me, gasping.

I tried to shield myself with a pillow. “Ow, what the hell, Liz?”

She stopped freaking out long enough to stare at me oddly. “‘Liz’?” she said, sounding hurt. I didn’t really catch anything she was throwing at me, and stared back at her, confused.

“Yes? That is your name…isn’t it?” I began questioning whether or not that was actually just the incense or I had some weed lying around and it had somehow caught on invisible fire and was fucking with me right now. Was I really talking to Liz or was this someone else in front of me?

“Well…yeah, but not to you. I’m Shelton, Blake. I’ve always been Shelton.” She got up and literally sat on me, hands cupping my face. She began poking me and doing that eye thing eye doctors do to your eyes. “Are you okay? I think the incense it getting to you - IT’S NOT REALLY WEED; IT’S ARTIFICIAL!”

“Oh, my God,” I laughed, poking and tickling her sides in hopes she’d get off. She just cackled, but stayed on. Then I realized she’s, like, ten pounds. I just lifted her up and threw her off me.

“Geezy-Weezy, man,” she huffed from beside me, fixing her hair. “I try to check and see if my best friend is okay and I get tickled and flung to my death - I could’ve died. But whatever!”

I put my hands up, defensively. “Hey now, you attacked me first with your odd, alien-like prodding and demonic chant - and you hit me, physically assaulted me. It was my right to protect myself, m’kay?” I said the last part like that weirdo teacher does on South Park.

She was laughing like crazy at how funny I am, because I am hilarious as fuck.

“Well, golly! I was just scared - you had me scared. You called me by my first name; that’s just not like you. The only people to call me by my first name are the ones I hate with a passion, and if you start doing that, too, I’ll be forced to hate you and I don’t want to hate you because I love you. I was just” - she frowned and sniffled dramatically - “scared, m’kay?” And I cackle this time. God, Shelton is great.

And she said she looooooved me. Guess I could’ve said that earlier. Next time.

“I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me! I’ve been calling you ‘Liz’ in my head lately. Not sure why. Kind of freaking me out -” Hey, just remembered something. I gasped. “I’m your best friend?”

She nodded, grinning. “Hell yeah. You’re awesome. Now, I may not be your best friend, but you are mine. And you don’t have to go making mental changes to your friend list - moving people around, ditching some, just to make me in your top ten. It’s cool.”

Laughing I said, “No, honestly, you may actually be my best friend. I think I hang out with you more than I hang out with Adam, and I - for some reason - address him as my best friend even though he sucks -”

“-major Hot Pockets,” she finished for me, still grinning. I smiled big, too.

“And here’s another good example of why you should be my best friend and not him: best friends finish each other’s sentences, not alcoholic beverages they still want.”

She laughed. “Yeah, he does have a few problems…and other than being emotionally and mentally unstable, I have none.” I laughed for what was probably the fifty-thousandth time since she’s been here.

“Seriously, you are so awesome,” I went on with my praise.

She continued smiling. “As are you. And since I’m so awesome and so your best friend - this is what I was going to say before you went all psycho and called me by my first name like some creep - we should just move in together. Then you wouldn’t be ‘alone’ like you said. But we can still get the dog; no reason the dog has to suffer just because you get a roomie.”

“This is actually perfect,” I said, liking the idea and remembering something else. “My mom said I could get a roommate if I wanted and I want, so there you go.” I put my hand out for hers. She took it and we shook on it. “How’s it hangin’, roomie?”

She leaned back and struggled to look down her pants. I was already laughing. “A little to the left. How’s it hangin’ for you, buddy?” I did the same as her. Only I didn’t have to lie.

“Also to the left.” I looked up in amazement. “Weird.”

“That shit cray-cray,” she said real ghetto-like making me laugh again.

“You’re lame.”

She struck a super hero pose. “The lamest. Now can we please go to Marsh’s? I’m somehow bored.”

I clicked my tongue, going, “Eeeehhhhh - alright.”

She cheered and then I cheered and then I got on some pants and we headed out the door. It had stopped pouring and was now lightly drizzling, like I said it would. So, if Gabby just hung around for a while longer, (I’m sure Shelton would’ve been fine with it. (Shelton: Ahaha no.)) she wouldn’t have had to be possibly drenched.

js.

At Marsh’s, we looked at cards, bought two big cream filled donuts, two of the new Mountain Dews: Dark Berry, and a pack of Skittles, and hung around there for a bit. We headed to McDonald’s around ten-ish. We did all the normal procedures at Mickey-D’s: ate our donuts while taking pictures. I mean, no duh. Shelton’s a girl.

“You want the rest of my donut?” I asked her after a few minutes of intense picture taking.

“Yeah, sure!” She started reaching for it but stopped short and looked up at me. “What did you do to it?” she demanded.

“Nothing! Why would you think I did something to it?” I asked, shocked.

“Because you always do, that’s why!”

I sighed before saying, “Shelton, really? I just don't want the rest of it. And earlier, you said that you haven’t eaten anything all day. Rather than throwing this delicious hunk of sweet love we call a donut away, I thought I’d give it to my starving best friend in need. Geez.”

She just stared at me before saying, “Oh…”

“Yeah. Now, do you want it, or not?”

“No, I want it. Thanks.” I handed it to her. Just as she was about to devour it, she stopped again. “Just to be sure…here.” She handed the sabotaged donut back over to me. Crap.

“But - I don’t wanna - ”

“EAT IT!”

“WELL, GEEZ! Okay. God…It’s just a donut, I love donuts. I will eat this! But not all of it, because I gave it to you, so…”

“I don’t see you eating it,” she stated.

“Yeah, well, I don't see you eating it either, so chill out!” I retorted and she laughed. Then I heard some guy chortle from the other side of the room. We exchanged glances. I turned back to the problem ahead. The sabotaged donut. Eehhh…eehh…ugh…Oh, what the heck?

I took a big bite to satisfy her and chewed slowly.

“You happy?” came my muffled question.

She shrugged, grabbing it from my hand. “Overjoyed. Oh!” Her phone rang…she answered it.

While she did, I held up our trash, motioning to the trash can. She nodded. I bolted over there, spit up the donut, and dumped our trash in the trashcan. The guy who was chortling earlier, guffawed this time.

I rubbed my tummy, returning to Shelton. And the donut was nowhere to be found.

I dropped that donut in the middle of the street. She was there - how did she not notice me scream in agony and curse God? Then again, she was babbling on about her period and she knows how uncomfortable I pretend that makes me.

“Who was that?” I asked seeing her hang up her phone, getting this horrible feeling in my stomach. I almost ate something that was marinated by dirt and gasoline. I suppressed a hiccup.

“My - ”

“Great. Now, can we go home?” I just wanted to throw up and go to sleep.

“Sure.”

“Yay.”

The second we stepped out the door, she said, “So I had a dirty dream last night.”

I raised my brow, interested. “Oh, really now?“

She nodded, seeing my attentiveness. “Yup. I think that’s why I suddenly want to have sex with a guy - it was a guy in my dream; not a girl. And, will not lie, it seemed pretty nice.”

“Well, go on,” I urged.

She smiled, shaking her head at me. “Oh, I don’t think so. It was, uhm - it’d be weird if I said…who it was about.”

Jokingly, I said, “Ooh, me?”

And I wasn’t expecting her to say, “Yes, actually.”

I choked on air. “…wha - woah, really?”

Sure enough, she nodded hesitantly. “Yup. That doesn’t make things weird now, does it? Because if it does, I was lying.”

“Strangely, no.” I have a lot about you.

But that’s normal, right? Friends…do that stuff…right?

She looked dumbfounded, like completely shocked. I don’t see why. If anything, it would make me feel flattered and that it does. But then she said, “Wha - you do?” and I immediately stopped walking…right in the middle of the street…and there’s a car. Yep. Speeding right at me.

“Wait, what?”

“Dude!” she cried out, grabbing my arm, yanking me to the sidewalk. “What the hell?” I made sure I stared straight ahead. Don’t look at her; just start walking.

“Did I say that out loud?”

She caught up with me pretty quickly, which was surprising because I was almost running. “Goodness, Blake, slow down.” She grabbed my arm again, pulling me back to a stop. But not for long; I started walking again. She did, too.

“What, that you have a lot about me? Yeah, you kinda said that.”

“Awesome.” NOT. “That’s not gonna make things weird now, is it?”

“Nah. Kinda flattered, actually.”

I stopped walking; she didn’t. When she noticed I had stopped, she finally did, too. Like, twenty feet ahead of me. She turned so she was completely facing me and gave me the ‘what-the-eff-bro?’ look and gesture, saying, “What the eff, bro?”

I realized I was being kind of dumb for having a minor panic attack. I mean, I said I was a bit flattered that she had one about me and now she knows I’m a weirdo, too; and now she’s saying she’s flattered as well. And that’s just dandy.

So I shrugged way too much in two seconds and started walking nonchalantly again.

“Nothing. This is just cool.”

She laughed, beginning to walk, too, latching her arm around mine. “If this situation was any cooler, it’d be giving us two thumbs up, going, ‘Aaaaaayyyyy!’ and then request to be called ‘The Fonz.’ Or at least be wearing some very hip sunglasses.”

“Seriously, could you be any lamer?”

She held her finger up and showed me she could. She said in a very…odd voice, “Well, Chandler, if I was any lamer, I could walk into a room and that alone would just scream, ‘Lame-o supreme-o!’ Everyone would hear. Have you heard it?”

“Yes.”

“No? Then I obviously could be lamer, alright?”

I laughed, yanking my arm away from her like she was…well…she is weird. “You just out-lamed yourself. Don’t touch me, Lame-o Supreme-o.”

She just giggled, grabbing for my arm again, but I did the manly thing, and ran away from her, laughing (squawking) like a manic. Not sure why, but the laughing felt right at the time. But Shelton’s got a little space left that’s not being occupied by lame and is actually filled with cool, and she joined me with the maniacal squawking and ran after me.

We ended up racing home.

I won.

Okay, she won. But that’s only because of a fucking dog. The street was dimly lit and the yard had no lighting at all. Also not fenced in, I found. I was honing in on it. The second my foot stepped onto the property, a loud bark and lunging canine scared the shit out of me. Thing that thankfully happened was that the dog had ran to the end of its leash and gagged itself. But I still assumed the standing fetal position and screamed like a little girl.

Shelton saw and pointed at me, cackling, but took the smart but maybe more dangerous route, turning for the street, running into it for a number of seconds until she made it passed the yard. “SUCKAH!” she screamed and continued running down the sidewalk.

“FUCKAH!” I yelled back over the whimpering of the cunty dog. Well, that’s what you get, bitch. (Hayley Williams: That’s what you get when you let your heart win. Both: WhoOOo00OoOo0oOO00ooOAaaAAA! Me: I love you. Hayley:

Image

Author: Anyway, back to the story. wait did the pic even show up)

SCARE ME AGAIN, I DARE YA!

Just then, the dog quickly snapped out of it and barked loudly at me.

“Oh, shit. Fuck that.” And with that, I ran away.

God, for having such short, little legs, she sure can run fast.

Then again, she is black. What? I can say that. My best friend is black. And short. And a fast runner, so…

But she’s part white, too. Shouldn’t that slow her down? Just saying.

Well, either way, I ran faster and eventually caught up with her. At the door to the lobby-like/mail room of our ( :D ) apartment complex. I got her just as she was grabbing onto the door handle.

“NOT ON MY WATCH, MUNCHKIN!” I declared, picking her up bridal style. I ignored her squeals for me to put her down and ran x-amount of feet away, setting her down on her bootay.

“HEY!” she wailed and quickly stood to her feet but I pushed her to her butt.

“Stay!” I ordered, hands on her shoulders. I flicked her nose and then ran off. Tried to anyway.

“Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!” she howled, extending her arms out, grabbing onto my ankles.

“NOT COOL!” I hollered, trying to break free, but she held on for dear life. I grabbed onto a light post to steady myself and tried to kick her off. Somehow, she took this as a chance to win. She shot up and flew passed me, only to be grabbed by her sides and tickled. I stopped long enough to pick her up again and set her behind me.

“HA-HA, HA-HA-HAA!!”

“CURSE YOU!”

And this went on for, like, 5ever. But eventually, she was in the lead again. I grabbed for her ankle in hopes of tripping her once again, but she broke free, heading for the door. I quickly got back up, but it was too late. She was already inside.

I caught the door before it closed completely and chased her up the stairs. We both tripped about the same amount of times, but she still made it to our apartment first.

I swear - these short, little legs! HOW?

When she turned the knob, I ran faster. But looks like I could’ve took my time, because she couldn’t quite work the knob open. But I knew karma would be a bitch and that second I slowed down, would be the second she’d rip the door off its hinges.

Now, I just got that door, don’t like it enough to pay for it to get fixed. Plus, who knows? Maybe my door and the one right across from it are cool; if the other door witnesses my door behind assaulted and possibly murdered, it could be like Freddy Krugger or some shit. Haunt me in my sleep. Or Shelton’s. And she’ll be living with me now, and - remember how there’s always this one bitch that ends up dragging everyone down with them?

Yeah, fuck that. I don’t want ‘killed by a door’ to be etched on my tombstone.

I took a moment to stop running so I could laugh without choking or something. Heh. Hahahhaahahahaoushcjkiascnam,c .

Sorry, I was just realizing how fucking funny I really am. And how I can just ramble sometimes.

So, let’s get back to the story, eh?

And that split second I stopped, Karma became a bitch to me, but bff’s with Shelton, and allowed her to become a genius at doors and how they work, and she yanked that sucker open and I darted after her. But she grew wings and flew in, cackled evilly and then slammed that door right in my face. And it sounded like she locked it.

Her quickly shutting the door in my face didn’t really register in brain until it was basically impeded into my brain. Well, not really. (obz) That just seemed funnier to say at the time than ‘I thankfully stopped myself from becoming part of it by extending thy arms out in front of me.’

Well, ‘thy’ kind of made it funny.

:p

I dropped to my knees and cried out, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

And she said, “As the cow would say: MOO-HA-HA-HA!” You think that’d be it. No. She went on to say, “As the beer-brewer would say: BREW-HA-HA-HA! As the maid would say: BROOM-HA-HA-HA! As the me would say: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN SLEEPING OUTSIDE, BIZ-OTCH!”

Ahh, she’s just a bundle of joy, isn’t she?

But then, (when I started my fake, high-pitched cry) the sound of a lock unlocking, and the door quickly opened. “On second thought, I think I just heard a ghostly moan. Either your new home is haunted or someone’s getting screwed. Either way, already naturally paranoid. This ain’t helpin’.” She stepped aside and bowed like a gentlemen. “May I interest you in a pizza I’m about to buy with your money?”

I laughed, getting up. Dusting the invisible dust off myself, I walked passed her, this situation vaguely reminding me of, errr…goddammit. Whatever her name is. And since I was reminded vaguely, I curtsied, saying, “Don’t mind if I do.”

She did the wolf-whistle, high-fiving the door shut. “Ooh-whee, you’re girl enough for me, buddy. Forget the pizza, eat me.”

“OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!” <- that’s what my laugh sounded like. “MY GOD.”

She laughed, twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers, but then stopped to grumble out, “Ah, damn.” She pointed down south. “Keep forgetting my aunt’s in town.”

“Damn my luck,” I said, shaking my fist to the heavens. Then added like Eric Foreman, “But I get to eat pizza, yeah!”

She threw her hands into the air. “Whoo!”

And then, yeah, we ordered those fabulous Garlic Bread Pizza things, omg. They are so fucking good. We ate all nine in under thirty minutes, so we were left to snack on anything and everything in the fridge while we watched Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie…I think that’s what it’s called.

Whatever it is, we watched it and countless other movies until we fell asleep.

Golly, I love her so much. She’s just so cool, isn’t she? Thank God she’s only half-homo. I still got a chance.

-

I woke up at nine the next morning. How the hell - we went to bed at three. I thought I’d sleep til noon.

We slept out in the living room. She got the couch and I didn’t, so I my back hurt like a bitch. I sat up a bit too fast and got a headache. Awesome. Also, sitting up made me sneeze. A lot. I almost blew my eardrums out trying to stifle the noise, but seems as though it was almost for nothing when Shelton groaned out something that just sounded muffled.

Uh.

I turned my head to the side and I saw Shelton, lower half dangling off the side of the couch, sleeping with her whole head inside of a brownie pan.

Right.

I leaned back and yawned, hand settling on something. I just about screamed when the TV flipped the channel from SyFy to Disney all by itself. It also managed to turn the volume all the way up from eleven to forty-three. That’s what scared me enough to scream, actually.

I quickly searched for the remote and eventually found it right next to me. Oh, I gave myself a heart attack. I grabbed it and turned the TV off before it woke Shelton up because I’m nice like that. I set the remote onto the coffee-type table and yawned again. I glanced back at Shelton and laughed. She's sleeping with her head in a freaking brownie pan for crying out loud. That is adorable.

And then her adorableness started to move and I expected her to open her eyes and be freaked out by me staring at her. No, that’s not what happened. She grumbled out some more words, turning with her back to me, knocking the pan to the ground. And we have wood flooring so it clanged loudly.

I just looked at it then back at Shelton. How did that not wake her?

She had laid onto her back. And her shirt had pulled itself above her, errr, chest.

“Hmm.” I tipped my head to the side and just admired them. Very nice. But then she made a sound I never thought I’d hear her make…without doing anything to her.

She moaned.

…uh.

And then she did it again. And then again. And again and again and again.

This is weird.

She was covered with a blanket so I didn’t know what was going on under it. Or in her head. A thought suddenly popped into my head and my hand flew over my mouth. Is she…you don’t think she’s having a dirty dream, do you? She’s had them before; she’s told me herself - you were there.

And then another thought popped into my head.

I wonder if it’s about me. :D

That’d be cool.

Suddenly, she let out a loud moan and jerked to the side, back facing me again. I still just sat there, staring at her, not knowing what to do.

So I just got up and headed for my room. Think I’ll leave her alone.

Right when I opened the door, I froze. There were two windows in my room. One on the left wall and one that’s directly across from the door. A pretty big one. And I live in an apartment complex, need I remind you. So we’re basically surrounded by other buildings.

Directly outside that one window was my neighbor's apartment…and their window. Well, here's why I froze. Through their window, this hot, hot, hot - maybe the hottest girl in the world was changing. No, I'm not a pervert, but DANG. Her curtains were wide open; it is somewhat hard not to look.

Plus, she was just in her under-panties.

Humana humana humana HOT.

Oh and no, her back, like Shelton’s, was facing me.

All of a sudden, her head turned my way, right when I was staring. I know from experience, changing in your room, not thinking you’re being watched and turning around and seeing that there’s someone gawking at you - it’s kind of scary.

I’ll explain later…maybe. If I remember.

Her eyes widened as she gasped out, “Oh my god!” frantically grabbing an article of clothing off her bed, covering her chest. I still stood there, mouth agape. I saw titties. And they were nice - STOP IT. I just moved here, next to a REALLY hot girl, and I ruin that already. She probably thinks I'm some kind of creeper.

“GOD DAMMIT!” I cursed at myself, but then realized…she was still standing there, eyes wide. What the hell? Go away. Shut your curtains and run away like a normal girl who just got peeped on while changing would do. I think I broke her or something. That’s why she’s not reacting normally.

Eh, oh well. I guess I’ll do the freaking out. But since I didn’t have curtains on that window yet, I settled with this -

I literally fell to the ground. I don't think I will be able to get up again. Who knows what she's thinking. Maybe I'll be lucky and she didn't even notice me……………………

Oh right.

I think I laid there for ten minutes, maybe, before getting the idea to crawl to safety. She’s probably not even there anymore. Right when I thought I was going to die on this floor, the doorbell rang and I wondered who it could’ve been.

Oh wait -

*GASP*MY MOM BROUGHT FREHLEY BACK!

I got all excited and I hopped up. I ran to the door and opened it anxiously. I stared blank ahead at who was now in front of me. Smiling awkwardly, I slammed the door and ran back to my room.