The Girl Next Door

Chapter 20

"It was quite the scene there." I said to Harry as I took a seat next to him on the bench. As soon as we got back, Harry jumped out and ran off. I found him and I couldn't just leave him there. He took a deep breathe, staring straight ahead.

"You noticed, huh?" He said sarcastically.

"It was hard not too."

"Welcome to another saturday in the Styles' family." He muttered.

"I was actually referring to Niall almost getting the fish." I smirked and his head snapped towards me. He didn't look amused so I stopped smirking. How did he keep on doing it?

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"Because I know a thing or two about family issues." I answered.

"So what? Do you think I wanna have a slumber party with you now so we can share all of our secrets?" He snapped. He was unlashing his anger on me.

"No, I just-"

"You just what, Kaleigh? Tell me that everything is gonna be alright? Is that it? Well you can keep your precious innocent view on the world for someone who cares." He said, getting up. "And by the way, just because you've witnessed one conversation between my father and I does not give you the right to meddle your way in my life and it certainly does not mean that you 'understand' what is going on. Get over yourself." He left after that, and I was left dumbfounded.