The Girl Next Door

Chapter 3

"Good morning kitties." I heard an all-too-familiar voice waking me up from my sleep and I groaned.

"Go away, Styles. It is way too early for you to be this chipper." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow. He laughed.

"Well, Kayleigh, although I do not particularly enjoy being up at six thirty a.m. on a Saturday morning, I must admit the feeling of pure bliss erupts through my entire being at your misery." He said and I knew he was smirking.

"Harry, seriously, why are you here? Who let you in?" I heard Niall asked as I felt him sit up on the bed. I reluctantly gave up the idea of falling back asleep as I followed his actions, painfully trying to keep my eyes open.

"I pulled a 'Kaleigh' and got up by the ladder. You guys up for a road-trip?" He smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Define road-trip." Niall answered slowly. Harry sighed and feigned annoyance.

"Are you guys eighty or what? There's a battle of the band going on today. I can get us in for free...but it's a few hours away." He explained.

"How many hours?" I asked, almost scared of the answer.

"Five...six at the most. I printed out the directions and everything!" He exclaimed proudly, dangling the papers in the air. I rolled my eyes and looked at Niall, waiting for him to refuse.

"How are we getting there?" He asked instead. Harry grinned, taking out a set of keys from his pockets.

"Daddy dearest left me the keys for his truck." He said.

"I don't believe you." Niall smiled. Neither did I.

"Or he might be too drunk to remember his name right now. Same thing." He shrugged.

"So...when are we leaving?" Niall asked and I looked at him wide-eyed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Come on Kayles, it's our last few weeks before school starts. Where's your sense of adventure?" Niall asked me gently with a smile. I don't know why but I took that as a challenge. I looked at Harry and gave him a tight smile.

"When do we leave?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter guys! Obviously, some things in the story aren't related to real life (a.k.a: Harry's father being an alcoholic.) just wanted to put that out there.
Hope you're enjoying the story!