The Girl Next Door

Chapter 36

"Stop it." I muttered quietly, so that only Harry would hear. He smirked but kept his hand on my thigh until I physically removed it and he fake-pouted.

"Why are you being mean?" He whispered.

"This is not my idea of keeping it a secret. Anyone could see us." I whispered back.

"It's been a week, Williams. Why haven't you told Niall yet?" He argued quietly. I looked around to see if Mister Gilmore was hearing, or if anyone was hearing for that matter. I let out a silent sigh of relief when I noticed everyone looked concentrated.

"I wanna tell him when the time is right." I muttered.

"It's getting ridiculous."

"Well why don't you tell him?" I asked a little too loudly. Mister Gilmore looked up from his paper and saw the both of us bickering.

"Mister Styles and Misses Williams, is there a problem?" He asked. I shook my head no, embarrassed. Harry smirked. "Then I suggest you get back to work." Mister Gilmore replied and I slowly nodded before pretending to concentrate on this week's theme: expectations.
I didn't have to pretend that long before Harry leaned in, smirk still firmly planted.

"Challenge accepted, Williams. I'll tell him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comment! It really does mean a lot to have feedback so thank you!