The Girl Next Door

Chapter 4

"I'm hungry." Harry whined from the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"We can stop at the next exit." Niall said, looking at the map Harry printed.

"Which is..."

"I'd say about half an hour." Niall answered and Harry groaned.

"That's way too far!"

"Well what else do you suggest Haz?" Niall asked, exasperated.

"Nothing, I guess you guys will just have to entertain me. Because you know, I'm just dying to know what the latest episode of 'Niall and Kaleigh' was all about. Did they play a game of footsie? Was there a lingering stare during the infamous movie night?" Harry mocked us and I glared at him in the rearview mirror from my place in the backseat.

"What are you talking about, Harry?" Niall asked with a smile. He was way too innocent and nice to actually feel the venom behind Harry's words.

"Cut it out." I muttered, which made Harry laugh, but I knew it was fake.

"What? You don't want people to know your dirty laundry, Williams?" Harry asked me.

"Kaleigh and I are just friends okay?" Niall said nicely, with a smile on his face...like he's not even aware of all the tension.

"Of course you are! Just friends." Harry said sarcastically. "Aren't we all?" He winked at me like we were sharing a secret. He disgusts me.

"Can you please just drive in silence? Put on the radio if you're bored." I snapped quietly. He rolled his eyes but turned on the radio anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it!