The Girl Next Door

Chapter 5

"It smells like sweat." I yelled over the music as we got in and 'admired' the crowd.

"And alcohol." Niall replied.

"And heaven." Harry said in awe. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"So do we just stay in here or...?"

"Eager much miss Williams?" Harry smirked. "I got us the v.i.p seats. Follow me." He answered and somehow, I knew he wasn't serious. I didn't even feel good about myself when he brought us to our seats and I found out just how right I was.

"See? Isn't this awesome?" Harry grinned and Niall just shook his head slightly, like he couldn't believe it, and he smiled. I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"Do you expect us to sit here?" I asked in a disgusted tone. The chairs were full of unknown dried-up liquid, but they were somehow cleaner than the floor. It was Harry's turn to roll his eyes.

"Yes, princess. They're the best seats in the house, no need to say thank you." He said as he plopped down. Niall sat next to Harry without even thinking about it and I looked at him as if he had grown a second head.

"Come on Kayles, it's not so bad. Just sit down and enjoy!" Niall said, patting the seat next to him. I swapped his hand away and sat quickly.

"Good god, Niall, don't touch it with your hand." I reproached. Niall just smirked. I sighed quietly, already anticipating being back home. I tried to concentrate on the show, but it was just a bunch of guys screaming.

I felt my phone vibrate a few minutes later. I took it out and looked who it was, Harry. I looked up and glared at him before I even bothered to take a look at the text, but his eyes were glued to the guys on stage, a smirk firmly planted on his lips. I opened the text:

'Glad you're enjoying yourself, Williams.' It read. I quickly responded.

'What time does it end?' It didn't even take a minute before my phone vibrated again.

'We just got here.' He sent me. I looked at him and he gave me an incredulous look. I just shrugged. His attention went back to his phone. A few seconds later, I got another text.

'Are you really this bored? Would you rather be almost-snuggling with Niall back at his place?' I glared at my phone. Why did he have to be so mean to me all the time? I was about to reply when Niall's hand grabbed my phone and closed it before handing it back to me. I looked at him and he just laughed a little.

"I know it's not your kind of thing but please just try to have fun." He plead and I sighed, giving in.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter! I hope you guys like it...if you have any comments or feedback, it would be really appreciated. :)