The Girl Next Door

Chapter 6

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I announced over the loud music. Niall gave me a simple nod and Harry didn't even pretend to acknowledge me.

I was pushing and shoving my way through the crowd when I felt someone grab my arm. I expected it to be Niall but I froze when I turned around.

"What's a pretty girl like you wandering around alone for?" A forty-something, washed up, overweight and obviously drunk man asked me, keeping his hand firmly around my arm. I tried to hide the fear in my eyes and cursed myself for leaving my purse (and therefore cellphone) back with Niall.

"I'm...uh...going to the bathroom." I stuttered.

"Well maybe you can go later. Just stay here a little. I insist." He smirked and I had to control the shivers going down my spine. How would I get out of this? His eyes went back to the stage as I tried subtly to get out of his tight grip.

"Hey! Make a new friend?" I heard a familiar voice whisper. I had never been so happy to see him.

"Help me." I begged quietly. I don't know if it was my tone or the fact that he was extremely bored, but Harry decided to throw me a bone for once.

"Hey," Harry called out, loud enough to have the older man'a attention. "Would you mind taking your hands off my girlfriend?" He asked in a menacing tone. I would've given him a disgusted look if I wasn't so busy looking at the man's reaction. He immediately let go of my arm but started to laugh.

"Calm down, boy. I wasn't lookin' for trouble. Just tryin' to have some fun." He smiled and I almost started to count how many teeth he was missing, but Harry pulled me away before I had a chance to.

"Okay, you can let go of me now." I snapped as he let my arm go. He smirked.

"Well, gee, you're welcome buttercup." He said sarcastically. "Did you go to the bathroom yet?"

"No, I didn't get a chance to." I muttered.

"Okay, well let's go. I mean not that I hate playing superhero but if you keep pulling stuff like that, you're gonna make me miss out on the rest of the show." He said with an arrogant smile.

"You can go back to your seat, I'm a big girl you know."

"Yes, you sure did prove to me and everyone here how you can defend yourself and fight your own battles." He said and I huffed, pushing the door to the bathroom opened and ignoring the rest of his little speech.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter guys. I really hope you're enjoying it because I love writing it. And I've got so many ideas...I just wish people could show a little interest in it. Anyways, sorry for blabbing!