Status: Finished finally, but I tried doing a sequal and it just didn't come out so there is no sequal.

Like Lightening, I Strike Twice

Chapter 21

I laughed and looked at Kristina and noticed she had tears in her eyes.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked worriedly.

Kristina smiled "you straighted up, because you thought I was pregnant? Thats so sweet."

I smiled and walked around and moved into the bench with her, "baby, I love you. I want the best for us, and if you, I mean we had a baby it wouldn't want a crazy fucker for a dad."

"You would make one hell of a dad."

I wrapped my arms around her, "and you would one hell of a mom."

"Brian?"

"Ya, baby?"

"1. We aren't having a baby anytime soon, so sorry if you had your hopes up, and 2. I love you Brian, I hated having to leave you."

I kissed the top of my head "1. I would love to have a kid, but not till we're both ready, and 2. I love you too, and I'm glad you came back."

Kristina looked up at me and kissed me, this kiss was full of innocence and love.

She pulled away slightly and rested her forehead against mine. I rubbed my nose against hers and she pecked my lips. I smiled and took a deep breath, I wanted to ask her to move back to Huntington.

"Hey Kris?"

"Ya?"

"When we get back would you--"

"Seems that doomsday has come early this year
The last angel has gone
I can't remember the last time I cried
The last angel has gone home."


"Sorry its my phone." She said pulling back and digging in her purse for it.

"Gosh you mus love Atreyu a lot, its all I ever hear you play."

She nodded "their my favorite band."

My face dropped slightly before I looked at the ground.

She smirked "after you guys, of course." She said pecking my lips once more, before answering.

"Hello?" Kristina answered

. . .

"Yes this is she."

. . .

"Is someone hurt?"

. . .

"Are they okay?"

. . .

"Wait! Who's is it?"

. . .

"Are you sure?"

. . .

"Okay, okay."

. . .

"I'll be there as soon as I can"

. . .

"No thank you."

. . .

"Bye." She before hanging up.

Kristina had tears streaming down her cheeks and she called the waitress over and asked for the check.

"Kristina, baby, are you okay?" I asked.

Kristina nodded and handed the waitress a 100 dollar bill and told her to keep the change. Kristina grabbed her keys and ran out of the restaurant. I ran after her and jumped in the passenger seat.

Kristina peeled out of their and within minutes she was on the freeway. I noticed her sniffling and looked over to see the silent tears were still flowing.

"Kristina, whats wrong?" I asked.

I heard the engine complain and Kristina quickly shifted to 6th gear, I saw the rgp's going down rapidly, I looked over and saw how fast she was going. she was going about 200 mphs, she was drifting between cars.

"Kristina, do you want to maybe slow down?"

She shook her head and kept her eyes trained on the road ahead of her, I knew Kristina and she wasn't going to talk for awhile. So I looked at the passing road and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up when Kristina slammed her door closed. I looked up and noticed it was light out and we were in front of a hospital.

I ran out of the car and after her. When I arrived she was talking to the receptionist, and she was looking something up on the computer.

I walked and wrapped my arms around her, just as I laid my head on her shoulder the receptionist whole body dropped.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but they pasted earlier today."

I felt Kristina turn, her knees gave out, and she started crying. She cried for a good 40 minutes or so.

All I could think was who past away? Was it Amber? Or Chloe? Or could have been one of the guys? Who could it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! Chapter 21!

So I only got 6 of the 8 comments that I wanted, so here I made your cliffhanger worst. hahaha

Okay so comment!

Please and Thank-you!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Csimiamigirl73, for updating her story!