Status: Finished finally, but I tried doing a sequal and it just didn't come out so there is no sequal.

Like Lightening, I Strike Twice

Chapter 28

- - Still Zacky's pov - -

Take the very breath you gave me
Take the heart from my chest
Ill gladly take her place if youll let me
Make this my last request
Take me out of this world
God, please dont take the girl
I sang as the song popped into my head.

I never understood how a song could describe a moment in life, I understood how they could describe a feeling or an emotion. Thats how I wrote my songs, I did it from emotion or how I was feeling that day.

But a moment? A memory?

I wrote from an emotion, from the heart. Matt and Brian wrote from both, from their heart while invoking an emotion. That's why most of their songs ment more to them than anyone else, but my songs?

They were straight from the heart, and how I was feeling at the moment. I could never invoke a memory and a feeling at the same time. Writing from a memory? That's something I could never do.

I never understood how a person could do that.

But now I did.

To be honest I never liked country, didn't even like Tim Mcgraw. But at the moment his song, described my life to the t.

I would give anything, I would go to church for the rest of my life, I would pray everynight, every morning and night if I had too.I would do anything to have Amber back in my arms, safe and sound. And healthy.

Scratch that I didn't want to hold Amber, I did, but I would much rather have her healthy. Thats all. Healthy. I would die for her to be okay.

"Hey man you okay?" Brian asked calling me out of my thoughts.

"Not really, I would do anything for her to be okay."

"I know what you mean."

"You do?"

"Ya, remeber when I thought Kristina's heart had stopped?"

I nodded, "ya but you knew she was dead, I don't. I get to sit and wait to find out."

"So you think thats easy?"

"A bit, you knew the outcome I get to sit around and wait to find out."

"You would rather find out shes dead right now, instead of waiting?" Brian asked.

"What would you rather have dude? Already the worst answer possible? Or sit and let the suspenson bulid up to find out that same news?"

Brian sighed, "when you put it that way, you're right. My situation was better."

I laughed, "ya but atleast it didn't end in the worst way."

"True, I don't know what I would if Kristina died."

"Well you woun't have to find out if you don't step on anymore cords."

"Shut up, it was one time!"

"Ya but I can only hope Amber makes it."

"She will, for sure."

"How can everyone be so sure?"

Brian shrugged, "everyone said Kristina would make it, and she did."

"But Amber's not Kristina."

"True, but Amber loves you just as much as Kristina loves me, if not more."

I sighed, "if you're sure."

"Oh I'm sure, everyone can see it your guys eyes."

I smiled, "kay well lets think postivley from now on."

"Okay, so I heard you're thinking of proposing."

I nodded, "I even bought the ring."

Brian took the ring from me as I pulled it out my pocket.

"You weren't kidding."

I shook my head, "I love Amber and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Brian smiled, "well then dude, we can only hope for the best."

I opened my mouth to say something just as Doctor Jones walked out of Amber's room.

"Zack Baker?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 28!!

comments!
Please and thank-you

okay so last time I didn't get many comments :(

oh! And go read my new Zacky story