Status: Finished finally, but I tried doing a sequal and it just didn't come out so there is no sequal.

Like Lightening, I Strike Twice

Chapter 35

- - 3rd persons pov - -

The day before

"Flight 256?" The first man asked the second man.

"Ya flight 256," the second man confirmed.

"Flight 256, LAX to Ohio" the first man relayed to the women on the phone.

"Good, do you know what time it leaves?" The women on the phone replayed writing down the information.

"At 4:15, you know that flights go-"

"I'm counting on it," the women on the phone interrupted before hanging up the phone.

Present
2:30

"You okay?" Zacky asked Brian walking into the kitchen.

"Ya, I just needed some ice."

"Wow she hit you hard."

"Shut - up," Brian mumbled turning away embarrassed that a girl had beat him up.

"Hows your stomach she kneed you a few times?"

"I'll live."

Zacky opened his mouth to reply but Amber suddenly called out, "Zacky I need to run home."

"Okay, I'll get a ride home from Brian."

Brian nodded agreeing and a few seconds later they heard the front door slam closed. Brian and Zacky looked up in time to see Amber's car fly by through the window.

2:45

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Amber asked watching Kristina buy a plane ticket.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I thought you wanted to spend the rest of your life with Brian."

"I did, but that fight just made me realize that he isn't the right guy for me and that this isn't the right time for me." Kristina replied moving her chair to see Amber better.

"So where are you going?"

"Ohio I think will be a good fit for me."

Amber smiled, "they don't have a mob there."

"I know, I want to get out but on my terms not anyone else's."

"I get it."

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Amber asked looking up from the ground to look at Kristina.

Kristina shrugged before looking out the window, "just change for him."

"I love him, more than I want, I wish I could just walk away like you can. But I would die without him, not physically but I wouldn't be happy ever again."

"And thats why you're staying! I'll be fine with my choice for the rest of my life, you would always wonder 'what if i stayed'."

"So you're fine with me staying?"

Kristina nodded, "I wouldn't let you come even if you asked."

"But we have to stay in contact."

"For sure."

Amber laughed, "well I got to get going but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

The two hugged each other, both in tears in their eyes.
Both had tears for different reasons though.

One was crying for what she was about to do, the other cried for she was about to lose her best friend.

3:00

Kristina took a deep death while waving to Amber, before turning around to walk in to the airport.

"Can I help you miss?" The attendant at the desk asked.

"Ya, umm I need to check in."

"Okay last name and flight number."

"Lange, and 256 to Ohio."

"Okay you're in a window seat."

Kristina nodded, "thanks"

Kristina nodded before walking to another part of the terminal.

"Can I help you miss?"

Kristina nodded, "yes please."

3:15

Knock knock

Brian looked up from the video game he and Zacky was playing before yelling out "its open."

Both of them heard footsteps and soon Val and Matt were in the room with them.

Val frowned, "where's Kristina and Amber? I wanted to go shopping."

Matt groaned while Zacky give Val a 'shut up' look and Brian looked down.

"Whats wrong?"

"Kristina left," Brian answered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Where'd she go?"

"She broke up with me."

"Oh," Val smacked Zacky "did Amber break up with you?"

"No! and why the hell did you smack me?" Zacky answered rubbing his head where Val had hit him.

"Because Brian looks like he's already been beat up and if you lost both Amber and Kristina you two must have been idiots."

"Well I'm engaged to Amber as of now, so I didn't lose her."

3:30

Amber shook her head while she drove from LAX back to Huntington, she couldn't help but feel bad since she was the bearer of bad news.

She thought about how Brian would take it, how everyone else would take it. Would they hate her for letting her leave? Would they wished Amber had left as well?

Amber looked over at the exits and quickly changed lanes. She smiled as she drove into on of her favorite cities in California.

3:45

"The plane is now boarding for flight 256," the lady over the loudspeaker announced.

Kristina took another deep breath before texting Amber something. She kept taking deep breaths as she tried not to cry as she slowly got up and made her way to her flight.

4:00

"So your fight was because she didn't want to go on tour with you?" Val asked confused.

"It started as that but then it evolved to her not wanting to change for her." Brian explained.

"But you didn't changer for her."

"I would if she asked!"

"What about Amber?" Matt interrupting Brian to ask Zacky. "Is she changing for you?"

Zacky nodded, "she said Friday will be her last job."

"Is she still going to do it if Kristina's not here?" Brian asked.

Zacky shrugged, "maybe but what if Kristina isn't there?"

4:05

beep beep

Amber looked down at her phone to see she had a new text message.

Just got on the plane
Flight 256, I leave at 4:15

-Kristina


Amber looked at the clock before running back to the car.

4:10

Kristina turned off her phone and quickly pocketed it before she stuck her carry-on in the overhead compartment.

She took her starbucks and one her favorite books, and sat in her seat.

4:11

Amber got off on the Huntington beach exit, and pressed down the pedal to accelerate. She knew she had to tell Brian that Kristina had gotten on the flight. But didn't give him enough time to run after her, like Kristina had asked she do.

4:12

"She made you get off your knee?" Val asked excited about her friends engagement.

Matt groaned and looked at the clock, "Brian can you turn on the game?"

Brian nodded and quickly turned on the TV not wanting to miss anymore.

4:13

Amber turned on to Brian's road and looked around before shifting into 6th gear to quickly drive down his long ass road.

4:14

"Touchdown!" Matt cheered with Brian and Zacky while Val muttered 'boys' under her breath.

4:15

Kristina looked outside as the runway passed by and the plane began to get off the ground.

4:16
Amber quickly parked the car, jumped out andtried to calmly walked into Brian's house.

4:17

Zacky looked up just as Amber walked into the house, he smiled before getting up to give her a hug and peck on the lips.

4:18

"Let me see the ring!" Val yelled once she had noticed Amber.

Amber smiled before she raised her hand to her friends eye.

4:19

Matt sat on the edge of his seat to see if the chargers would score or if they wouldn't when suddenly the screen went black.

Matt groaned but Amber watched in horror at the screen on the TV.

4:20

"Breaking new!" The news caster reported, "flight 256 to Ohio from LAX exploded after minutes of leaving the ground. With the explosion and the fall it would make it impossible for anyone to have survived. All other flights have been canceled to and from LAX, but some flights went out before the explosion and seem to be doing fine."

4:21

Amber ripped her hand from Val's hand and turned before sobbing into Zacky's shoulder.

"Whats wrong?" Zacky asked worried that Amber had gone from ecstatic to crying in a mere few seconds.

"The p-p-plane."

"I know, its a tragedy but sometimes these things happen." Val said rubbing Amber's back, while Zacky rubbed her head.

4:23

Brian walked out of the kitchen with a beer from him and Matt in his hands. He walked in to the living room and saw Amber crying.

"Whats wrong with Amber?" Brian asked concerned.

Matt pointed to the TV, "a plane went down after mere minutes of taking off."

Val nodded, "flight 256."

4:25

Amber sobbed harder once Val had mentioned the flight number.

"Shh its going to be okay," Zacky cooed into Amber's ear trying to calm her down.

Amber shook her head and pulled out her phone, and showed Zacky the text message.

4:26

Zacky frowned as he took the phone from Amber's hands.

"Re-rea-read it out l-lo-loud." Amber sobbed into his shoulder.

He kept rubbing Amber's back as he nodded and read the message out loud.

"Just got on the plane, flight 256" Zacky paused "I leave at 4:15, Kristina."

4:18

Brian's world came crashing down as he dropped the two beer bottles, he looked up at his friends who had tears coming out theirs eyes.

But he had only one thought running through is head.

Kristina's dead

10 months later

Amber looked down at the baby in front of her.

Some people say eyes are the windows of the soul, but in the baby's eyes Amber could see only one thing.

The web of dirty lies that she had created and was now forced to keep from everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So lightening is over, Kristina's dead

see why I didn't want to write a sequel???

but nooo Katie tricked me, and now i have one planned.

So really thank Katie for this opportunity

Since I didn't plan on the sequeland was tricked into the writing of the plot line with visions of escape the fate and My Chemical Romance being in the story I need 20 comments before I write it. If I don't get those comments sorry but no sequel.

so really the sequel is up to you, oh and one comment per personsince Katie would write all 20 herself

umm ya so go comment if you want a sequel! oh and 20 comments should be easy since i have over 70 subscribers

OH! one more thing hope you liked the ending! I did, I think its brilliant