Status: RIP MCR

Reunited

Subway

He finally lifted his hand when it was time for us to leave and he got up and placed out paper cups and napkins in the bin and withdrawed his money from a leather wallet.
I didn't even try to say anything about me paying as he looked at me sternly when I simply opened my mouth.
When we stepped back out of the cafe and started heading back to the comic store he drew out a packet of cigarettes and offered one to me. I greatfully accepted as I had left mine at the store and he stopped for a second while he lit our cigarettes, cupping a hand around them to stop the wind.
As I inhaled the first breath I smoke I tilted my head up, with my eyes closed. After this first draw in I started walking normal speed, just smoking. He did the same and we silently walked along, fingers brushing every once in a while. Every time they did my face flushed and I smiled a little.
As we approached the comic store we both slowed down and started chatting again. We talked about horror movies this time. When we got to the door, we went in and we exchanged numbers and agreed to go to subway next week.
As he left I gave him a post it note with my number and a little doodle of a coffee cup and a subway smiling.
He looked down at it and smirked at me, lingering his hand over mine as he took it from me. He did his little raise of the hand and walked out, humming a little tune.

As the door closed behind him I raced out to the book and Amy was there, her blonde and blue curled bouncing around as her mouth was showing her teeth and she was smiling with her hands drawn to her face. She was making little squeaking noises, telling me to explain what happened and if we were dating.
I tried to calm her down with a glass of water and a little cupcake and we talked about it while sorting out the odd comic books. As I finished I looked up at her and she just asked If he was the guy I'd been crushing on since high school. My face just darkened red a little as I nodded.
She squealed again and hugged me tightly. I walked home feeling giddy and happy for once. I talked toy brother mikey for a bit before going to bed and checking my phone. I had a message.

'I can't wait to get our subway (see you) next week. ~Frankie xo'
I just breathed out a huge sigh of relief before rolling into my bed and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. Sorry it's short but I'm tired now.
~Xerox xo