Status: I'll try to update when i can.

Cleanup on Aisle Screw You

Chapter 1

"Jax Nathaniel Beau! You get your ass back here this instant! Are you listening to me?! Bring your ass back here! Don't make me come after you! If you don't-"

I can't stand this anymore, the screaming at my back as i walk away doesn't just slide off like it used to. I need to get out of here before i do turn back. My body is already shaking though not for the reason you might think.

I'm addicted to the danger he emits, to the alcohol that stains his breath, to the fury that fills his eyes when he sees me. It fills me with the adrenaline i crave. I can't stay here anymore, if i do... I don't think i'll be able to leave again.

He's gonna kill me if i do this but i have to. Shit, he'll probably kill me anyways. He's already tried. Twice. I keep waiting for him to succeed.

With no home to go to i walk away from the only person to ever tell me they loved me. He's a liar, a thief, an aggressive hatred filled man that's only outlet is sex and fighting. Speaking of sex, i really think he broke me this time. I mean damn, the pain, it's breath taking how much pain can consume one person.

My ribs are screaming in protest from yesterday when i came home late but i have no time. He'll probably give me an hour before he comes after me. I need to get as far away from here as possible. It's times like this i wish my mother was loving and caring rather than the meth addicted bitch she is. Or that my dad stuck up for me rather than being the one to beat me down. It's time like this i wish i had somewhere to go.

I have no money and i've never had a job before. No one is going to help out a little faggot like me. Yeah, that's right, i'm a little faggot, i already know. That words been seared into me since day one. That and the fact that no one will love me. Ever.

God i need to stop moping around and get the hell out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?! :D