Status: Active!

Our Dirty Hands

Lya, World Of Wars

"This planet, is our planet...planet Lya. Human inhabited. Corrupted by these freaks of nature. Accidents made by our ancestors. We must destroy what our ancestors created, we must be the rulers of all. Humans are the higher race. We are pure!"

The crowd of richly dressed men and woman stood up and roared a cheer at the man who stood in front of them. The man bowed and smiled raising his arms in his black leathery uniform that gleamed in the chandelier light. This man was handsome and masculine, their was nothing weak about him, except the small shade of fear behind his dark green eyes, a fear that could not be shaken.

His name was Rikard, President Rikard. He was in charge of everything, including the, Téra experiments.

After Rikards speach, he went back inside of the Chronicle Building, it was the building where every man and woman of high power, resided and worked.

An employee of Mr. Rikards rushed up to him, he too, nicely dressed in work uniform,
"Sir! The Chronicle statue is being slandered and graffitied as we speak-"
Rikard cut the young man off and spoke in his low demeaning voice, "Enough, James I've told you before if it's anything small do not tell it to me...what's the real problem."
James took a deep breathe and looked around. He spoke in a softer, less hurried tone,
"There are rumors sir, *The Fists, they're after...our new subjects..."
Rikard turned and looked down at his news teller, "All of them?"
"No sir....just these two particularly. They are the ones that have most been rumored about."
James opened a file containing the pictures of the grungy 19 year old and childish bright eyed 16 year old, Quarin and Lenith.
"Ahhh, they figured it out already have they? They know where the treasure is James....my treasure."
James looked at his boss and blinked, "they are your treasure sir?"

The tall prideful man grinned wide, "Something like that, yes..."

~

She stabbed a machete knife into the large statue of a golden hand and with all her strength dragged it along the earth that the bulky hand held. She whipped out her spray can and with the color of blood painted a skull over it.
One of the Nazmen began to shoot his cycle pistol at the fuschia haired gal who wore the symbol of The Fist.

"You expect to hit me, better yet anyone, with a shit aim like that?"

The color of the solder's face turned from a light flush of red to an enraged scarlet.
She grinned at him and pulled out a grappling gun that seemed to be attached to an armor vest on her backside. She shot it upward and a cycle craft of the same colors of the symbols of anarchy on her back, appeared out of what seemed to be nothing to those who did not have a watching eye.
The grappling hook attached to the craft and she was lifted off the ground away from the angry solder who seemed to have the aiming capability of a 5 year old.

She landed atop of a rundown building in the outskirts of Jupiter. A hooded figure stood in the edge of the rooftop staring out into the distance with his dark red foggy eyes.

Trinity looked at the dark figure with her bright fiery eyes,
"I think the Nazmen are getting worse at aiming Cas. The guy completely missed while I was markin' up the monument. On top of that it was only one guy too!"

Castian turned his head to her and spoke in a smoky low tone, "That doesn't matter...all that matters is we get to these outlanders first, they should be in the academy district by now, that way it'll be easier to get to them."

Trinity cheerfully strolled up next to him and leaned her arm on his shoulder, "That's swell! Hopefully, we can trust that half blood to get them out of there fast enough for us."
Castian smirked and lifted his head to the swirling gray sky of clouds,
" We can trust Orin. He and I have met in the past..."
♠ ♠ ♠
*screams* I finally updated! Man being in school sucks. I have zero time to be creative.
I hope you guys enjoyed this short poopy chapter. I am going to try my hardest to update again!
Let me know what you think!