Status: In progress.

Yours, Mines, Ours.

"Guess what?"

I guess I should start at the beginning, huh? Well, my name is Cassidy Parks, and this is how I met, Samuel Larsen. It all started when my best friend, Jackson, won a trip to the set of 'Glee.'

The sun beamed in through my bedroom window as my alarm clock rung. I groaned before rolling over in bed. My eyes opened slightly, only to close shut as the rays from the sun, stung my eyes. I rubbed at my eyes before sitting up in bed. I then felt around my beside table, in search of my clock, upon finding it, I turned it off. I stretched out my arms as I stood, before making my way over to my window. I quickly closed the curtains before opening my eyes fully. I then made my way to the bathroom so I could get dressed. Ready to start my day.

After I got dressed, I walked downstairs and saw my friend Jackson making breakfast. I smiled towards him lightly. "Morning Jack." I said before I took a seat at the table.

Jack turned around to face me and said, "Hey, did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes I did. Thank you for asking, plus, thank you for not playing your guitar all hours of the night."

After highschool, Jackson and I decied to move in together, in a attempt to accomplish our dreams. Mine being a profesional model, his being a solo artist. I have yet to start mine.

Jack chuckled. "No problem." He said as he brought our plates to the table. "Guess what?" He then questioned.

"What?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. Jackson had always been one full of surprises. Mainly because he loved them himself. But they weren't always good ones.

"Remember I auditioned for, 'Glee?'" He asked, I nodded, a smile soon forming on my face. "Well, I didn't get it. But, they said I can come down and watch them film an episode. And that I get to bring one friend with me. That friend, being you." Jackson finished with a grin.

I nearly rocketed out of my seat with excitment. 'Glee' is my favorite T.V. musical of all times. Unlike other cheesy T.V. music shows, 'Glee' actually had a decent storyline. And characters that we can relate too. I jumped up and went over to Jackson's side of the table. I then wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. "Thank you!" I squealed before placing a kiss on his cheek.

Going to the set of 'Glee.' Who knows what could happen, I might even meet some of the cast members...
♠ ♠ ♠
(First part done, would like some feedback, just so I know what I should and shouldn't do for the next chapter. )