Status: In progress.

Yours, Mines, Ours.

On Set.

The following day, was it. The day that we were going to the set of 'Glee.' As corny as it may sound, I was over flowing with glee. I got up the next day, an hour or so before my alarm went off. I wanted to get an early start, the sooner I get ready, the sooner we can leave. I picked up the clothes that I had laid on my bed the night before. I then got dressed. My outfit consisted of, black ripped jeans, a white V-neck, black cropped jacket, and red heels. I kept it casual, but bold at the same time. I grabbed my purse before going downstairs. When I went downstairs, as always, Jackson was already up. He stood at the counter reading the newspaper. He wore his normal white-t and dark blue jeans, but this time he wore a black blazer over it.

"Well you're up early." Jackson said once he saw me walk down the stairs.

I nodded and said, "The sooner we leave, the better. I can sleep in tomorrow."

"Ah, I see. Do we at least have time to eat breakfast?" He questioned with a raise of his eyebrow.

I shrugged and placed my bag on the counter. "Normally I'd protest, but because I think my internal organs are starting to eat each other, breakfast sounds like a plan." I said with a light laugh.

Jackson nodded and returned my laugh. "Alright." He then said. "What are you most excited to see?" He questioned.

I tilted my head to the side as I thought. "The things it takes to make an episode." I said in reply.

"Really? I thought you would be mostly excited to see Chord, Darren, Chris, and Samuel." Jackson said with a laugh.
I shook my head, and released a laugh. "Okay, maybe them too."

After breakfast, Jackson and I got in the car and made our way to L.A. to watch the 'Glee' episode. "I'm so excited!" I squealed as we pulled up to the lot. As we walked to the set, I saw that McKinley high wasn't just some prop that was build for it's service, but it was in fact, an actual school. Or at least it was. The foundation for McKinley high was a old school that was no longer in use. The designers for the show, turned it into something greater.

"Wow. Can you believe we are actually here?" I asked Jackson as we looked around.

Jackson chuckled. "Yes, as a matter of fact. Hey Cass? You got a little drool on your lip." Jackson said with a wide grin.

"Oh whatever!" I exclaimed before wiping at my mouth. Seeing as it was dry, I then playfully pushed Jackson.

A moment later, Jackson and I walked the halls of McKinley as we made our way to the choir room. We were both excited to see them filming. When we walked in, we saw Jacob Artist, Darren Criss, Alex Newell, and Samuel Larsen in the room. We quietly took a seat behind camera. Carefully to not interrupt the scene that they were about to shoot. At least it appeared that way.

Samuel, Jacob, and Darren walked over to us after we had taken our seats. Jacob then stuck out his hand in front of me. "Hi, I'm Jacob Artist." He said with a bright grin.

"Cassidy Parks." I replied while slipping my hand into his.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Parks. These are my friends, Samuel and Darren. Better known as, Joe Hart and Blaine Anderson." He said, introducing his friends.

"Hi." I said to them while giving them a small wave.

Jackson cleared his throat loudly and nuddged my arm, causing me to jump slightly.

"This is my friend Jackson Reed." I said, with a gesture of my hand. The four men exchanged various amounts of, 'Hey's,' and 'What's Up's. I sat there quietly as the director called Jacob and Darren away. Samuel remained with Jackson and I.

"So, how do you like working on 'Glee?'" Jackson asked Samuel.

I was never one to become start-strucked when I would see an entertainer, but I'm not going to lie, there definitely was something...special about Samuel. If not that, then there was a major attraction towards him.

"I love it to be honest. The cast and crew are great. We've all grown to become a family." Samuel replied.

"I bet, spending numerous amounts of hours together. You either grow to love or hate each other." I said with a light laugh. Samuel laughed as well. He went to speak, but was interrupted by the director.

"Stick around. We'll talk later." Samuel said to me, throwing me a smile as he turned to walk away. Jackson nudged me in the ribs and I rolled my eyes to hold back a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suggestions? Next chapter will be, more so, about Samuel then Cassidy.