Status: In progress.

Yours, Mines, Ours.

"Sam.."

I never thought that waking up, and going to work one day would change my life forever. Amazing how one person could do that. I sighed and ran a hand through my short hair as I spoke to the director of the episode. He explained to me that I could head home, seeing as my character is not in this episode. Then, Ryan Murphy, the shows creator, walked up to us. His eyebrows were furrowed. That was never a good sign.

"Sam.." He said as he rubbed his hand over his face. "I'm sorry, but, we can't really find a place for your character. We're having a hard time writing a storyline for Joe. So until further noticed, you're suspended."

I looked at Ryan with wide eyes. They then narrowed as I took in his words. I stood there with my mouth partly hung opened, as I collected myself before giving him a light nod.

"Yes sir." I said before turning around. I walked over to Cassidy and gave her a smile before holding out my hand. "Would you like a drink?" I then asked.
We walked into a bar, and we took a seat at a booth in the back. I was completely zoned out. How else is a guy to act when he gets fired?

"Samuel?" I heard a faint voice say.

When I came to, I raised my eyebrows and looked at Cassidy. "Hmm?" I said in reply.

"I said, are you sure it's okay for you to leave the set." She then said.

"Oh, yeah." I huffed lightly. "I'm positive." I said as I picked up the shot of tequila the waitress had left for me.

She simply nodded. She looked at me with her head tilted to the side.

"What?" I asked as a half amused, half confused, laugh escaped my lips.

"You're actually really beautiful." She said while reaching to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I chuckled, "Thanks. So are you. Why do you like me?" I questioned while raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "I don't know." She giggled. "I just do."

I furrowed my eyebrows, I found this girl to be highly intriguing. And I wanted to learn more about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. It's just a filler.