Energy

SHIELD File 2927

SUBJECT: Christie Goodwin

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: 552-81-4772

AGE: 33

POWERS AND EXPLANATION: Participation in classified science experiments from age 15 has given her extra and unlimited energy. Subject has the ability to control it, forming balls of energy for attack purposes and using it to prevent objects from coming into contact with her. Has also discovered how to fly.

LOKI INVASION: Director Fury ordered Iron Man to capture the subject after Loki’s arrival. Captain America gave her brief training lasting only an hour because of the subject’s remarkable ability to learn. Subject aided the two in repairing an engine on the helicarrier, resulting in many lives being saved. She killed numerous members of the opposing army in New York City, and after the battle it was her who revived Iron Man by feeding her energy into him.

CURRENT LOCATION: Safe house 41 in San Francisco

Image

What has already happened:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=P5bZc9PyoHY[/youtube]

Image


So this has been in the making for a long time. I adore the story, so please give it a chance. The scenes in the (poorly made) trailer will be shown eventually (since the focus of this story isn't during the Avengers period, it's after).