Worthless

Something's Keeping Me Here

Once I woke up, I was laid up against Justin, and his arms were wrapped around me. I didn't know what to think at the moment. I have never woken up after having sex and wanting to stay. But this time was different. His arms were wrapped around me with such care and I love feeling his breath on the back of my neck. I laid there and just thought for a while until he would wake up. What if this is a set up? What if I am being played? Is this love? What is going to happen? I began to panic and my heart began to race. Justin's hand slid over my chest and onto my heart, and he whispered,"You're okay." and gave me a kiss on my upper back. I liked this and I liked it a lot. Once we decided to get up and put our clothes back on, we fixed up the car, and drove back to Warped. When we parked he didn't unlock the car and I looked over at him. "Is everything okay?" I looked at him waiting on an answer and he breathed out. "I really like you Julia. Last night... It was something I have never been able to feel before. So much passion and I felt so much just loving you.. all of you. I don't want you to go. I know you think about it because you always leave. Please... don't go." He put his hand on top of mine and leaned over and kissed my forehead. He then got out of the car and opened my door for me.

They were taking down Warped, since it was coming to an end and bands were getting all of their things put back in their tour buses. They weren't leaving yet, they were just waiting a couple days and chilling out until they had to take off again. Justin and I walked to his tour bus and he held my hand the whole way there. Once we got to the tour bus and went inside, everyone was staring at us and they knew what happened last night. There was a lot of hollering and whistles coming from the guys and I blushed. They were getting all of there stuff together and I didn't want to get in the way of it. Justin went to go help them out so I just laid in his bunk until they all got finished. The band left and I began to close my eyes when I heard someone walk back into the bus. "Hey? Hello? Is anyone in here?" I looked up wondering who it was. "Um, hello, what do you need?" They looked at me after I responded. "Oh, this is perfect. Really, I was actually just looking for you. I hear you are the talk of the tour and I heard you were hanging with Justin. Things pretty serious or?" I didn't know who this guy was or why he cared about my business. Also, why was he looking for me? "Oh, yeah.. you are probably wondering why I am looking for you. I was just wondering if you were available for a little bit of fun. Since my band is heading out soon, I was just wondering if I could get some before I leave. You seem pretty easy." I began to cry and didn't know what to do. I decided to speak up and try to sound confident with myself. "I need you to leave. Nothing is happening here and I am interested in Justin. Please leave the way you came in." He gave me a smirk and walked out. Who was that guy? I tried to get my mind off of what just happened and dozed off and took a nap. When I woke up, I saw that Justin was laying next to me and was holding me close. "Hey handsome" I whispered to him and smiled. He woke up and smiled back at me. He told me he was going to take me out tonight, since they were leaving in 2 days. I rolled myself out of the bunk bed, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and jumped into the shower.

When I got out, I quickly got out and got ready. I turned around to put on some clothes I had already picked out for myself, when I saw a dress hanging on the back of the door. "For you tonight, have fun! -Kellin" It was a beautiful. It was blue, and sparkled when it shined in the light. I put it on and then slipped on the heels that I also found on the ground under the dress. Kellin is such a sweetheart for trying to make the best for me. I stepped out of the bathroom and Justin was standing there. "Come here." He moved towards me and grabbed my waist and kissed me. "You look beautiful Julia." I smiled and told him he was under-dressed, since he did not know how fancy tonight was going to be. He went to his bunk and pulled out some nice clothes he had in his duffel bag. He started to undress in front of me and it was quite sexy I must say. I moved over to him and began to kiss him while he was shirtless. I ran my hands down his stomach and then down his back. I pushed myself off and told him to finish getting ready and smiled.

Once he was ready, we walked out to his car and drove off. He said tonight we were going to have something special that he reserved. Although, since he didn't plan for it to be so well dressed, we drove around to find a nice place to eat at. We came upon this nice restaurant and it had really good pasta. We talked and laughed for a long time, but I decided it was time to get out of there to go see the hotel he booked for us to stay at. We left, got in the car, and drove off to the hotel. Once we got there it looked like a palace. He said he put a lot of money into getting the best room which over looked the beach because he wanted to make this special for "a very special girl". I thought it was amazing. Once we got inside to the front counter, we got our room key and headed up to our room. He whispered to me before we entered the elevator , "I want this to be something that will last forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Something's Keeping Me Here- Real Friends