Worthless

Dressed Up to Undress

Once we got into the room, it was like a Disney Castle. It was such a beautiful place, with an amazing view, and just amazingly decorated. I felt like a princess. He took my bag and put it down on the couch in there and asked me if I would like some champagne. I agreed to have some and he poured me a glass as well as one for himself. We both sat on the couch and talked. He made ma laugh so much and was such a charmer. Once we finished our glasses, he looked at me and didn't say anything. I was looking at him, mainly at his eyes, and then he moved over and kissed me. I smiled and he picked me up. "Put me down! Put me down!" I was laughing and joking around, because I really liked it. He tossed me on the bed and then he jumped up onto the bed. We both began to bounce up and down on the bed and then had a pillow fight. He let me beat him up, and it was quite cute. I then tackled him back down onto the bed and we were both laying down. I was on top of him and then he giggled. Could he be any cuter?

He rolled me over and began kissing my neck and rubbing my sides. I loved feeling his body on top of mine. I moved my hands down his back and then back up to his hair, running my fingers through it. He kept kissing me and then began to take off my dress. I was ready for this again. I started to unbutton his shirt and rub my hands down his chest. He put his right hand between my legs and ran it up my dress. It felt so good. I began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He pushed himself more on me, and then pulled me up to take off my dress. I then took off his shirt and he began to kiss the top of my breasts and undid my strapless bra. I pulled off his pants completely and ran my hands down his legs. He started to pull of my underwear and eventually everything was off for both of us. He was kissing me all over so gently and it was such a turn on. Justin then began to kiss my inner thigh and up my stomach all the way back up to my lips. I couldn't wait any longer so I whispered for him to just go in me already. It felt amazing. He then pinned my hands down and was in full control. I liked it this way. I then wiggled my arms from being pinned down and pulled him on me and had my hands on his back. I began to scratch his back up again because he was doing so great. Justin began to give me little bites on the neck which felt like a tease, and then I put my hands more around his neck with much pressure. Gosh, this was amazing.

Waking up the next morning next to him in bed was perfect. I got up to put back on my bra and underwear and looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed I had slight bruises on my wrists from him pinning me down, some hickeys on my neck and upper arms, and my lower body was really sore. It was a great night and the marks show it. I then went and laid back in bed with him and he woke up. "Hey" he said and smiled and I smiled back. "You are so amazing in every way." He sat up and gave me a long kiss. I smiled and so did he. I was so happy with him and he makes me feel so loved. He then got up and put on his boxers. When he turned to put them on, I saw his back which had scratched all over. The back of his neck had some bruising from me holding on to him so hard. When we both finally decided to put back on out clothes from last night and freshened up, we went downstairs to check out. We left and got in his car and drove back to Warped while listening to The Ramones in the car.

Back at Warped, almost everything was cleaned up and the bands were just chilling for the rest of today and then tomorrow in their tour buses. We went to his tour bus and the guys were all still sleeping. Justin said he was still really tired so he went to go lay down for a nap. I sat on the couch and just watched some cartoons that they left on. I realized I didn't feel well so I took Justin's car keys, left a note saying I was going to the nearby 7-11, and left. Once I drove off and reached the convenient store, I just looked around and kept feeling sick. I then realized what was going on. Maybe I wasn't really "sick", but maybe something went wrong. I walked down the aisle which had women's items that included pregnancy tests. I grabbed a box, payed for it with the left over money on the Visa card from Justin, and drove back to Warped. I quickly got out of the car and ran to their tour bus. Everyone was still asleep, so I used their restroom quietly. I was so nervous to pee on that stick. What was I expecting? Once I finished my business in the bathroom, I waited for the pregnancy test to show me what was up with my body. Please me negative, a minus sign, just not positive. This felt like it was taking forever. I finally looked at the stick, and my stomach churned. It's positive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dressed Up to Undress- Breathe Carolina