Worthless

The Bitter End

"I love you Julia" Those four last words were the last things I heard before it happened. The thing that I thought was so real, turned out to be nothing but images in my head, and a story that never happened in reality. This is the end of what we all thought was just the new beginning.

"Julia, you need to wake up. It's time for you to get up now." I felt someone shaking me gently to get me up. When I opened my eyes, I was excited to see myself next to Justin. "What, were am I? What is going on? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. JUSTIN, WHERE ARE YOU JUSTIN?" "Julia, you need to calm down, it was happening again. You were having a dream, just another vivid dream from seeing things. Calm down now Julia." "JUSTIN, WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU ARE HERE FOR ME? WHAT ABOUT OUR FUTURE? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME? JUSTI-" The lady who woke me up tried to lay me back down on the bed I was in, but I used all resistance because I knew this wasn't happening. I needed to get to Justin. "BACK UP, WE NEED BACK UP. SOMEONE GET THE TRANQUILIZER" Three people ran into the room and all of them held me down. What was happening to me? "GET AWAY FROM ME. DON'T TOUCH ME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SOMEONE HELP ME." "Okay, in three, two, one" The tranquilizer was injected into me, which calmed down my mind and made me less tense. I was no longer in control of my body but understood what was going on. They laid me down on my bed, and the the three of them left, leaving just the nurse.

"Julia, you had another vivid dream from past hallucinations. None of that was real Julia. You need to calm down, clear your mind, and get some rest. You will see your mother later who is only a couple rooms down the hall. She is doing better Julia. She isn't as mentally ill anymore and things are improving with her. It means it can happen for you too. Get some rest." She left the room and securely locked it when the door closed. I just sat there, feeling nothing but numbness. That was all a dream. It wasn't real. None of it ever happened. I didn't know what else to think about, so I decided to try and lay down and get some rest. Still having a hard time to wrap my mind around the fact that this was my reality, and what I felt happened, never really happened.. I dozed off to sleep. But before I did, I needed to say one more thing to make sure he knew somehow what I felt.

"I love you Justin."
♠ ♠ ♠
The Bitter End- Architects