Worthless

Here We Go Again

I am woken up to loud music still on, and Sam is shaking me. Wait, where was Sam last night? "Who the hell are you and why is our couch broken? And why are you laying there with Danny, James, and Cameron?" Wait, when did Cameron get over here? Did I just have sex with four guys at the same time? Oh, I think I am going to get sick. So, I ran to the restroom wrapped in a blanket. I felt horrible and had a huge headache. Once I finished up in there, I came out and Sam was looking at me like he was disappointed. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to barge in here last night and party with everyone. I just don't have anywhere to go. I am sorry. I will leave." As I began to grab my things he spoke. "Look, I don't know who you are or what happened in here, but I know you. Everyone has heard about you. I wasn't here last night because I took my girlfriend to dinner and a movie. I come back and I see this, and you expect me to just take you in or treat you nicely? I am working on my shitty life and making it better, and here is my advice to you, work on yours too. Now please get out." I then grabbed my things and left. Right before I left, Ben walked over to me. He handed me $65 and told me to get fixed up, smiled, and closed the tour bus door with me standing outside of it.

I walked around, and probably looked homeless and like a street walker. I knew everyone was just staring at me. I walked over to a merch tent and purchased a shirt. When I looked up I was that I was at the Of Mice & Men stand. Alan and Austin were just staring at me like I was some sort of alien. Alan decided to speak up. "You are the girl we all have seen around here aren't you? The big talk of the tour. You are looking pretty rough, are you okay?" I told them I was fine and went to hand them $20 for their shirt. Austin just kept looking at me and wouldn't say anything. Alan went to grab the $20 when Austin stopped him. "Let her have it, it's on us. Over there is where you can get some pants and shoes. But this.. this is on us." He smiled and told Alan that they had to go get ready for their set. I walked over to the tent he pointed me to where I found some skinny jeans and canvas shoes. I payed for it with $15 left over, and went and bought some fries. As I sat in the grass alone I began to think of everything going on in my life. Someone tapped on my shoulder and sat down next to me. "What is a cute girl like you sitting alone for at 11:54 am?" That's when I realized who this was talking to me. It was the guy that I asked the time for when I left the tour bus Chris was on. This was the guy who winked at me. "Mind if I ask you what you are doing here all alone?" he asked and looked at me with a slight smile. "I, um, well.. I kind of... I am pretty much a low life. If you haven't heard me being called the talk of the tour, or the slut, or whatever ever else they call me.. Just forget it. I know you are only here to talk to me and then get some sex and tell me to leave. So just forge-" And then he cut me off. "I know who you are, and yes I have heard about you. But I haven't gotten to know you and when I saw you the other day, you looked lost and I could tell you had no idea what was going on with you. I understand that. Not everyone is going to hurt you. Sometimes you are the one hurting yourself." I looked at him and was quite confused. "Look, you don't need to sweetheart me in to get me to do what you want okay asshole. I get it. Just leave me alone. I really need to just stop being around guys, it isn't making me any better." He then turned my head to where I was looking at him. "Let me take you on a date. Just you and me, and we can see the town. My set isn't until tomorrow anyways. Just trust me." I looked at him and looked away. Who is this guy and why does he care? But then again, what have I got to lose? "Sure, we can go on a date. Under one condition..... I need to know your name."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here We Go Again- Paramore