Worthless

I'll Take You There

Justin Hills... He is in the band Sleeping with Sirens. I know him. Girls love this guy and everyone thinks he is perfect. Not like I can disagree. "Hey, you okay? Did my name frighten you?" He giggled and looked at me with a slight smile. What do I do? Do I try and pursue this, or just get this quick and over with? So I told him what I needed to say. "Um, I can't do this. I am sorry, I just.. this isn't me. I don't take time with a guy and make it all sweet and slow. Love is stupid. Everyone gets hurt. Just, please go." I turned to walk off when I felt someone's hands around me from behind. "Don't go. This is you, and you know it. You just won't accept it. Let me show you how a guy can treat you. I promise you won't to worry anymore and be scared, because I can tell you are. And to make it even better, I want to surprise you." I heard him muffling a slight laugh and I turned around. Justin was standing there, hands on my waist, looking in my eyes. "Trust me."

I walked with him, and he showed me around Warped Tour. It was pretty nice because it was at night and barely anyone was out walking around. "Are you feeling tired? You have had a long day and I don't want you to be tired tomorrow. Again, I have a surprise for you." I looked at him and rubbed my eye. Dammit, I smudged me mascara. "Looks like you are tired, and now you look like I gave you a black eye." He laughed and gave me a smile. It was quite cute I must admit. He told me to follow him to their tour bus. We walked in and no one was there, so the guys must have been out eating although it was getting kind of late. He sat me down on the couch and told me to wait there. When he walked back he had a rag in his hand. "This won't hurt, I promise." He sat next to me and rubbed my eye with the smudged mascara. He then rubbed the other eye and took off all my make up that I had on. "You.... you look, amazing. You don't even need make up. You are so beautiful." We looked at each other and then I turned away. "Please don't. You really don't need to make me feel all pretty when I know I am disgusting. Just, if you want sex, just start something and get it going." He turned my head and looked into my eyes again and there was a long pause. "Stop. Just, please stop. You are hurting me. It's like you can't see that not everyone will hurt you all the time and treat you like you are nothing. I am here for you. Trust me, please." I started to shake and tear up. "Please, just, Don't-" And before I could finish, he kissed my cheek. Justin then got up and grabbed a blanket out of the back for me. He wrapped me in it, and then asked if I was ready to sleep. I told him I was getting tired. "You do understand that I am letting you stay here, right? I am not letting you wander off. I can't just let something so beautiful get out of my sight."

He put out his hand and guided me towards to the back room where there were bunk beds. "You can sleep in mine. I will sleep on the couch. No one is going to hurt you or try anything." I looked at him, and then went to lay down. I put the blanket over me and went to close my eyes. "It's 9:26pm by the way." I kept my eyes closed and smiled. He walked off and I could hear a soft laugh. I for once felt safe and that everything would be okay. But I still couldn't shake the feeling of me wanting to get up and leave him. No one is ever this nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll Take You There- Sleeping with Sirens