Worthless

In Dreams

"HEY THERE SWEET CHEEKS, IN THE MOOD FOR SOME BREAKFAST." Then there was some loud laughter following the very loud and excited voice. I blinked a couple times and opened my eyes. I was okay, in the same bed, and no one had touched me. I didn't leave him... I stayed. When I shook the blurry morning vision, I saw some men standing around me and one really close. "I AM KELLIN. NICE TO MEET YOU SENORITA." He was wearing a goofy fake mustache. "AND THIS IS.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.. GABE! JESSE! AND JACK!" They all started dancing and it was quite a shock for being the first thing I saw in the morning. I got up and looked down the hallway to see Justin cooking on the small stove. He looked at me, smiled, and looked back down to whatever he was cooking. I went in the bathroom and realized I hadn't brushed my teeth last night, and needed to this morning. "Um, hey.. Kellin, do you by chance have a toothbrush I can use or something?" I felt very nervous and out of place. Calm down Julia. You are going to be okay. It's like I felt a panic attack coming on. No, push it out, calm down.

"OKAY DRAGON BREATHE, IT SO HAPPENS WE HAVE A SPARE TOOTHBRUSH.. BUT IT WILL COST YOU." He handed me a toothbrush and before I could take it out of his hands, he spun me around and had me dance with him. Well, this was different. I laughed and then pushed him away and went into the restroom. I used some toothpaste that they had cleaned up a bit. Then there was a knocking on the door. "Just a sec, it won't be long" I finished up, took a big breath, and went out of the bathroom. Justin was standing outside the door with a plate of food. It had eggs, bacon, and a pancake shaped into a smiley face. I smiled and looked at him and took the plate. "Aren't you missing something cutie?" I looked at him as he kept walking down the hallway and he held up a fork from his hand. "You are going to have to chase me." I put the plate down and walked down the hallway of the bus. He turned around and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a visa card that read $500 in the top right corner. "What.. what is that for?" He handed it to me and told me I needed to treat myself to a small shopping spree. "Hey, accept this. I think you need a break today. Go down to the mall, you can use my car, get yourself some nice things, and then be back here by 1pm because or set goes on then. Don't be late." He smiled and took his watch off his wrist. He put it around mine, smiled, and handed me his car keys. I then grabbed the fork. "I chased you, but I guess you were just too slow" I smirked and grabbed my plate of food. It tasted amazing. I grabbed my things and went out of the tour bus door to head to his car. I was a couple steps away from the door when I ran back inside the bus. I kissed Justin on the cheek and smiled. "Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
In Dreams- Like Moths to Flames