Worthless

Take Your Breath Away

I left the tour bus, walked to his car and drove off. Once I got to the mall, I didn't know what to do or where to go. Where do you go to look for new clothes? I haven't been here in ages. I looked around very confused but told myself I had time. I just needed to get to the right store. I went into Hot Topic and wound up looking at tons of band shirts. I picked up some Of Mice & Men shirts, Pierce the Veil, Attila, and Woe is Me shirts. I turned around, and then I saw Sleeping with Sirens shirts. I think that it would be good to get a couple of these and maybe look sexy in it for Justin. What am I saying? Do I like him? Oh gosh. Okay keep looking at clothes Julia. I picked up some new jeans, some other cute tops, and accessories. I also got two new pairs of canvas shoes. I went to go check out when the cashier looked me up and down. "I haven't seen you around here before. You are pretty cute and have a nice package." He chuckled. I was feeling a panic attack coming on. Remember Julia, don't lower yourself. "I am sorry, but I didn't come here to buy clothes and pick up scum and the same time." I smiled and he finished scanning all the things I wanted to buy. I left there feeling more confident. I still had $60 left over. What should I get with this?

I walked around and realized it was 11:45... I need to make it quick. I found a store called Spencer's and walked in. There was a girl at the counter reading a magazine and not paying any attention to me. I realized this store was a bit kinky and quite sexual. I wandered through some curtains and realized I was in the back of the store. "Are you looking for something specific?" I looked at the man working in the back who asked me that. Do I want anything sexual? What would I even use any of this for? "Um, I don't really know what I want. Can you maybe.. help me?" He got out from behind the counter and told me that he knew there was someone special he could see me with and that I was just a bit confused. "You need a new bra, maybe a sexy thong, and maybe something else." I looked at him in confusion when I realized he was gay and he laughed. So I took a look around the back area of the store and found a nice black laced bra with a matching thong. I went to go checkout and he tossed me a blue box. "You will need these, trust me, I use them also. They are the best I know." It was a box of condoms. Do I need these? No. Nothing is going to happen. "Don't worry, it's on me." He smiled. I now only had $15 left over and little time to spare. It was 12:37. I went into a quick store which I didn't know the name of because I was rushing and grabbed a cute bag to carry anything I had that was important. I checked out with $3 left over, tossed the box on condoms in there, and took off to the bathroom. I put my new bra with the matching thong, tossed on a Sleeping with Sirens shirt, a new cute pair of black skinny jeans, red canvas shoes. I went to the mirror, quickly put on mascara and ruffled up my hair for some slight volume. I ran to the car and drove off. I only had 7 minutes to get back to Warped. I was driving so fast and I thought I might lose control. Stay calm Julia.

I reached warped and hurried out of the car. I left my bag from Hot Topic in it, grabbed my new bag, and ran to the Sleeping with Sirens set. I pushed my way to the front and no one was on stage yet. My heart was beating so fast and I didn't know what to expect. Then I heard them come on stage, starting with 'Let Love Bleed Red'. I love this song. They all were on stage and I was jumping up and down. Then Justin came to the front and put his hand out to me. He pulled me up on to the stage. "Hey.. hey... STOP THE MUSIC." Everything stopped and everyone was looking around in confusion. Kellin looked over and made a "what the fuck" face at Justin. He put his finger up by making the one sec move, and looked at me and took the microphone. "Julia, I know that we have only been on one date, and I know are so scared. But you need to trust me. Right now, the time is-" He took my wrist and looked at the watch "the time is now 1:06pm, and I am asking you, will you please let me take you on a second date?" I smiled and felt my heart beating so fast, and then.. I started to tear up. The next thing I knew, I was in a pool of my own tears and everyone was wondering what was happening. I then felt my heart racing so fast and it hurt. I was getting scared. What was happen- and that's when I knew. It was a panic attack, and this was the worst one yet to happen. Before I knew it, I was on the stage floor, and all I could feel was myself shaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Take Your Breath Away- You Me at Six