Worthless

Conditions

"Julia, are you okay?" Justin was looking at me when I realized I was in their tour bus laying on their couch. What happened to me? Did they have to stop their set? "It's okay, they are going on without me. They need to perform, but I need to take care of you. How are you feeling? I didn't know what to say. It's like I couldn't make out words. "You don't have to speak. It may have been too much for you and I apologize. I just really wanted to make it special for you. I am sorry." I looked at him and a tear slid out of my right eye. "Oh don't cry. Please." He wiped my tear and I sat up and hugged him. "Thank you. For everything." He hugged me tight and it felt great. "So cutie, what did you treat yourself to at the mall?" I told him my new stuff was in a bag in his car and that I had to rush so I could see him. "Well, that's alright, you can show me later. So, how about we just stick around here for a while?" I smiled and nodded as an okay.

He put on a movie on the tv and we both sat there on the couch. We were watching an old time movie that I didn't recognize, but I didn't care much for it. I cared about the fact that I was safe and that I was next to Justin. I began to feel really sleepy so I leaned over and ended up falling on his lap. He brushed his hands through my hair and began humming a tune of theirs. It sounded soft and sweet. I then fell asleep to the great feeling of being safe and sound.

When I woke up, I saw that Justin fell asleep as well. He looked cute when he was asleep. I removed his arm that was wrapped around my waist and got up to get a bottle of water. I left a note on the couch saying I went back to the car to get my clothes, in case he got up while I was gone. When I got back from the car, he was still asleep. I threw the note in the trash and then leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I would love a second date with you, Justin Hills." He smiled and I went to go shower. Once I finished showering, I realized I hadn't shaved in a while, so I found a disposable razor under the sink. I went back in the shower, shaved everywhere so I could be as smooth as possible. I got out, quickly blow dried my hair, put back on my new thong and bra, and slipped on a cute top that showed a bit of boob on the top, and then some high wasted skinnies, and my old black canvas shoes. I put back on some mascara, and then I realized there was a note on the sink. "Julia, I want this to work for you. I bought you some lipstick that my wife wears and it's flattering. Have a fun night. -Kellin" I looked next to the note and saw the lipstick. I put it on, and it honestly made me look amazing. I stepped out of the bathroom and Justin was standing outside, dressed nicely, and with car keys in his right hand. "I... I am... breathless. You, you.. wow. You look..." He walked over and went in for a kiss. " dodged it and whispered, "Not yet handsome, we have a whole night ahead of us." I smiled and walked past him and out the bus and he followed. This was going to be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Conditions- We Came as Romans