Rosie

Chapter 1

‘Matt, can I fix ya something to eat?’ I heard her angelic southern voice ask

‘Would I ever miss a chance to eat your cooking, Rosie?’ I asked when she came into the dining area that attached to the kitchen. My answer made her smile brightly at me.

‘I’ll fix ya a plate then’ she said with her sweet little southern drawl

What can I tell you about Rosie? She’s been a lifesaver around my house for the past two years. She cooks, she cleans and she takes care of my three kids. That’s right three.

Ever since my now ex-wife walked out on the kids and I, Rosie has been making sure we’re fed and taken care of. My ex-wife walked out three months after she’d given birth to our daughter, Ava. She’d left little Ava and our two sons Zack, who was two and Liam, who was three, when she decided she couldn’t take the pressures of family life anymore.

At first, Rosie was our next door neighbour and she’d take care of the kids at her place when I needed to go into the studio and other band stuff. But when she was attacked by a burglar about a year and a bit ago, I insisted she stay with us – and we’ve lived together ever since.

While I was on tour, she stayed home and took great care of my kids. She’s part of the family.

No, she’s not my wife, or even my girlfriend – even though I pray to God that she was.

You see, Rosie was as sweet as sugar and had the best personality a person could have. She was funny, caring, smart, loving but holy hell she was as shy as they came. You should’ve seen her when I walked into the kitchen without a shirt on. She went as red as a tomato. And the woman didn’t have a mean bone in her body. She was nice to everybody, no matter who they were. Oh and that body, what can I say?

She was short and deliciously plump. Her toned calves led up to some lovely thick thighs that would feel great wrapped around me. Her legs were house by a big ol’ set of hips that I know where made to take a man like me. Her petite waist led up to a set of large natural breasts that would put a porn star to shame.

But one of her best features was her smile. It was one of the biggest and brightest I had ever seen. And I saw it every day. She was always smiling and happy, and goofing off with Jimmy ever since she became comfortable around him.

And she’s been helping greatly to raise my children every day for the past two years. My kids and Rosie are very close. She does a lot more things with them than my ex used to do, and they’re not even her children. She’s a natural mother, and I know she’ll be wonderful when she has babies of her own.

‘Here ya go, Matt’ she smiled as she set my lunch down on the table in front of me before picking up Ava out of her high chair and holding her to her hip.

‘Thank you, sugar’

I always called her pet names, hoping she’d call me one back.

‘No worries, Mattie.’ she said shyly

‘You’re cute when you blush, ya know?’

‘Not as cute as your dimples’ she replied as she walked back into the kitchen.

I could hear her talking to my daughter in her cute little accent and asking her what she wanted for lunch and I couldn’t help but smile.

Rosie was the perfect southern lady...........when was I gonna grow the balls to ask her out?
♠ ♠ ♠
New Matt story. Short chapters, just something to switch up my writing routine. Tell me what you think.
Thanks guys :)