Rosie

Chapter 3

‘Ohh Mattie, oooh MATT!! OH GOODNESS!!’ Rosie moaned as I ate her out.

My head was between her heavenly thighs, licking her up and down, making her feel incredible. Her juices were practically running out of her. Her thighs were tightly pressed against my head, her hands squeezing the bedding beside her.

She came suddenly. My tongue was just that good.

Rosie’s orgasm was intense; Matt had made her feel things she didn’t even know were possible. After he licked up her escaping juices, he kissed his way up her body.

‘Oh Matt’

‘It was good, huh?’ he smirked

‘Oh Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt’

The tattooed man looked at her confused before he found himself awake.

‘Matt, are you awake? Matt?’ he heard Rosie’s voice as she peeked through the doorway

‘Yeah, Rosie. What do ya need, sugar?’ I asked, making her blush ten shades of red

‘I was just gonna go do some shopping. Ya need anything while I’m down there?’

‘I don’t think so. Where are the kids?’

‘Downstairs with your mum. You might wanna get up and go downstairs’ she smiled ‘See ya later, Mattie’
Hearing that nickname had me smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Fuck me, that dream seemed so real. I look down and notice my erect cock pitching a tent underneath the sheets. Maybe that’s why she was blushing so hard......

After I showered and took care of my problem, I went downstairs.

‘Hey ma’ I smiled as she gave me a peck on the cheek

‘Hello, hunny.’ She greeted before going back to playing with the kids.

I heard a chorus of ‘good mornings’ from my children as they continued to play with their grandmother.

‘Can I take the kids for the weekend, hunny? They haven’t had a proper visit with their poor grandparents for a while.’ She smiled as I chuckled

‘I’m sure they would love it. Grandma and Grandpa’s for the weekend, kids?’

The question made them cheer and giggle.

‘Good. Then you can take Rosie on a date. God knows its way overdue.’

‘Does everyone know about that? Jesus.’

‘Just tell her, Matthew.’ My mum instructed me, like I was fifteen all over again.

Soon after, she packed the kids into her car and left; leaving me in the house all by myself to think about Rosie.

Tonight was the night I told the southern lady how I felt. I just had to.