Rosie

Chapter 5

Matt was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the stairs when he hear Rosie's bedroom door open. His head snapped to the top of the stairs just as Rosie began walking down them. She looked incredible. Her curvy body was clad in a simple figure hugging black maxi dress.

'You look so gorgeous, Rosie' Matt breathed as she stepped off the bottom step.

'Thank you, Matt. You look handsome as always.' Rosie blushed

They took a moment to stare at each other before Matt broke the silence.

'Right this way, honey'

Rosie linked her arm with Matt's toned one as he ushered her out to their back yard. All of the flowers and lush plants that Rosie grew and maintained were softly lit up by fairy lights and candles. On the back deck by the pool, Matt had set up an intimate dining setting for the both of them.

'Oh gosh, Matt. I can't believe you did all this for little ol' me'

'I'd do anything for you. Youre the mother of my children, and you deserve the best' Matt smiled down at her, his dimples popping out.

'M-m-mother?' she stared at him, a shocked look on her face.

'Rosie, you've done so much for those kids. To me, youre their real mother. You do more for them in a day than my ex wife did for them in the years she was around. Seeing you radiate love and joy when you're with OUR kids made me adore you and care for you in ways I didn't think were possible.'

Rosie sniffled, trying to keep the tears at bay after hearing Matt's little speech.

'Come on, love. Let's eat.' Matt guided her to the table and pulled her chair out for her like a true gentleman.

'I'm so happy here, Matt. I love the kids, and I love you. Everyday is just so wonderful and I'm so grateful to watch them grow and laugh everyday.'

Just as Matt was about to tell her he loved her back, Jimmy and Brian come out of the house yelling 'DINNER IS SERVED!' in unison

-----------------------

After dinner and dessert, Matt and Rosie were slow dancing whilst Zacky strummed his acoustic guitar.

'Tonight has been so wonderful, Matt. I'm sorry I made it weird by telling you I loved you. I know it must seem so fast and -'

'Honey, I love you too. We got so caught up after the guys made their entrance that I didn't get a chance to tell you, but I do love you. I have for a while.' he whispered as his lips ghosted over her mouth before sealing his lips over hers for a simple kiss.

After Rosie opened her eyes, the southern lady realised the music had stopped and Zacky had slipped away.

They danced for a while longer before Rosie reluctantly let out a yawn. Matt smiling softly as he led her up to her room.

'I know its only been one date, sugar, but would you be my girlfriend?'

Rosie grinned as she got on her tippy toes and kissed Matt softly on his lips. His hands rested on her lower back as hers went to his chest.

'Of course, Mattie. Goodnight.' she whispered before unwrapping herself from his arms and going into her room and shutting the door.l

'Goodnight, beautiful' Matt said just before her door closed with a soft click.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! I know its been so long but here is another little update. Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)