Rosie

Chapter 6

The last month had been nothing but blissful for the new couple. Rosie was glowing with happiness and love. It did take a little while getting used to the fact that Matt was her boyfriend simply because she had been single for so long. She had missed the simple romance that came with having a special someone. Matt was always bringing her home flowers and simple little trinkets just to surprise her and make her smile.

Matt loved coming home to Rosie and their children. It was the best part of his day. He loved seeing her face light up when he pulled something out from behind his back. It was simple things like flowers and little trinkets and knick knacks that he'd gotten from this little store she loved. It was across the road from the studio so he sometimes went over to get his lady something while he was having a break.

Today was Saturday and everyone was coming over for a barbecue at Matt's. He had the best barbecue and he loved to use it. Whilst he was outside prepping the meat, Rosie was inside with Ava making snacks and sides to enjoy with it.

Rosie was dancing and singing whilst she prepared the food, keeping little Ava entertained. After a while, Ava began to babble on happily so Rosie turned off the music so she could listen.

Matt had come back into the kitchen to get his spatula but took a few moments to stand and watch his two favourite girls interact. He loved the simplicity of this moment and seeing how much love Rosie had for Ava.

The little girl turned her head towards the doorway and let out a loud squeal once her eyes landed on her daddy. He quickly made his way over to his daughter and picked her out of her high chair.

Rosie looked up quickly to see what was wrong but was relieved to find it was Matt.

'Hello ladies. Smells good in here.' he smiled

'I just finished everything and covered it all so it can go on the table when you're ready, Mattie.'

'Everyone just arrived, babe. You wanna come join us any time soon?' Matt teased

Rosie rolled her eyes before giving him a quick kiss 'I just have to go change. Can you take those plates out for me whilst me and Ava go and get our swimmers on?'

'Yes, ma'am' he laughed whilst Rosie carried Ava upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------

About fifteen minutes later and Matt was in the pool with the boys. Letting Brian keep an eye on the food whilst he horsed around with his sons.

The sound of the back door being opened and Ava's laughter traveled through the yard and Matt couldn't help but whip his head around to his girlfriend and Ava smiling happily and laughing.

Jimmy quickly scooped up Ava out of Rosie's hands and carefully went into the shallow end of the pool.

Matt waded in the pool just looking at how gorgeous his girlfriend looked. Her body clad in a purple bikini with high waisted bottoms and halter style top. In that moment she reminded him of a classic pin up girl.

Matt didn't stop staring, making Rosie blush a dark red. She still hadn't gotten used to Matt just staring at her the way he did. They still had yet to do anything sexual. Matt didn't want to push her or make her feel forced to do anything, but damn if he didn't wish he take her right then and there.

Rosie looked so beautiful to him. And he was glad he was in the pool so nobody saw his hard on under his board shorts.

He made his way over to her when she sat on the edge of the pool with her legs in the water before she let her burly boyfriend grab her and pull her in.

He hugged her to his body, loving the softness of her thighs and stomach against him.

'Hey Mattie' she blushed

'Hey to you too, babe. The food you made was delicious. I had some before I jumped in' he smiled

Rosie simply smiled back before wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.

'Jimmy's taking the kids for the night babe. He wants to spend some time with them at his house and have a movie night.'

'Okay babe. So does that mean we're on our own this evening?' she asked

'Yep. I was thinking we could have a movie night ourselves?'

'As long as its in your comfy bed and we can snuggle, I'd love that.'

'I think we can do that babe' he winked before hoisting her legs up around his waist and kissing her passionately.

The sounds of whistles and hollers had Rosie blushing and pulling away before Matt had had his fill.

But then again when it came to Rosie, it was never enough. He could kiss her for days if she let him.

Matt was about to go in for another one before Brian announced that the food was ready and everyone made to get out of the pool.

Matt couldn't wait for tonight and neither could Rosie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its kinda crappy but I just wanted to this story to be simple and cute. There will be some adult time in the next chapter so stay tuned.

Thanks :0