Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

Yo it's Frank!

Yo world it's Frank!
So dad called last night, he didn't talk to me thought. Can you believe that? He just blew me off! Ew that sounded better in my head haha. He told grandma that he'd be home on Mischief night. The day before our birthday.

Yep, my father and I were both born on Halloween; different years of course. I'm just really mad right now, so sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Why won't dad talk to me? Did I do something wrong? Ugh, I'm making myself hungry with all this thinking.

(Frnk is currently busy)
(Frnk is currently online)

Sorry guys! I was fucking starving. Well it's three in the morning and I'm not tired. So, I'm going to stuff my face with chips and watch a horror movie.

Signing off for now!
Xoxo Frnk

I sighed as I signed off my blog. I've had this blog for a while now. Once everyone found out I was the offspring of a "famous" person; I had to put a security thing on it.

I got up out of my super comfy computer chair and plopped onto my beanbag chair. Five bags of chips and a bottle of green tea on one side; a stack of my all time favorite horror movies on the other.

It's supposed to storm tomorrow. Well today, seeing how it was three in the morning. Awesome, storms and 3am make me giddy.

I have an obsession with ghosts.