Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

Dad's getting weird.

What's up? It's Frank.
I just really want to say sorry for not being on in forever! Well what's been up with me? Well for starters, I'm now back at my house. Meaning I'm not with Grandma anymore. The reason is because my father is home. Yep dad is finally back home from tour!

I don't know how I forgot what he looks like because I'm the exact replica of him. Just with boobs and a va-jj.

"Frank?" I looked up from my computer screen and saw dad standing in my doorway.

"Yeah?" I noticed dad's eyes flickering around. He's most likely taking in all the tattoos I have. "Daddy?"

He blinked. What the hell was wrong with him? "Uh," he cleared his throat. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Tofu nuggets and fries!" I exclaimed, with a wide grin. The same grin that is now spread out on dad's face.


Sorry guys! Dad was asking me what I wanted for dinner. So.... What was I talking about? I have no fucking clue. But dad was looking at me funny right when he came in my room. I think he was looking at my tattoos. I have a few tattoos. Like my dad, it's a bunch of New Jersey and Halloween themed ones.

Even though dad has way more than me, some that I still don't know the meaning of. Like the other day, I had asked him what a tattoo on his leg meant. It was a B with a line then an N.
He looked at me and in a funny voice said "It stands for butternut." Talk about confusing!?

"Frankie?" I sighed then turned to look at my dad.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Blogging."

"Oh, well dinner's ready."
I nodded in response.


Well that's all for now folks!
I'll try to get on later tonight and finish tell about my brake from blogging!

XOXO
Frnk!

I looked off of my blog and headed to the kitchen. All the bedrooms are on the main floor of the house. The "basement was my dads home studio and Landry room. The second floor is actually were our home theater is. A big ass TV, DVDs and VHS movies galore! Plus dads game systems. It was technically our living room.

"Smells good!" I yelled as I came into the kitchen.

Dad laughed, "Well that's cause I'm the best cook ever."

"Nice try dad, Grandma is the best cook ever." He shook his head with a grin.

"So, how's the blog coming?"

"It's coming along. I have four-hundred new followers since people thought I was you. Then, lost three-hundred when they found out I was just your offspring. Then gained five-hundred when they realized I wasn't faking."

He has a weird look on his face. "Who'd lie about shit like that? That's so fucking weird."

"Shit like that happens when your parent is famous and in the words of crazy people 'so fucking sexy'" He chuckled at my attempt of sounding like a teeny-bopper.

"I am sexy."

"No you're not."

"Yeah huh!"

"Dad! No you're not." He laughed while popping a tofu nugget in his mouth.

"How was time with grandma?"

"Same old, same old. She took me to church every Wednesday and Sunday. Blogged. Nothing new really. " He nodded as his response.

"Wanna have a movie night?"

"Horror?"

"But of course, my horse. " I laughed.

"You so got that from Hostel the movie!"


Hey guys! It's Frank. Again.
So I didn't expect to blog twice in on day but, tonight was awesome and weird.

The awesome part, dad and I got to spend the night watching our favorite horror movies. Good times.

The weird part? Dad was looking at me funny. Like he was staring hardcore at me chest. I mean I do have a full chest tattoo. He wasn't checking me out. Right? I mean, I'm his daughter.

That would be straight up weird.
Well that's all for today. Really. I'm tired as fuck and dad is standing by my doorway, thinking I can't see him.

This is getting weird so...
Bye for now!
XoFrnk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks silent readers! I love you!