Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

Spider.

Sup yo! It's Frank.
What can I say? It's been a while!

So dad and I's days have been filled with eating food and watching horror movies. Oh, a sleeping; can't forget sleeping.

Dad thinks I'm taller than him. He called me a giant the other day. I don't see how I'm a giant, I'm the same height as him! 5'6" if you didn't know.

Then he said that me being too skinny is making me look giant. Ha-ha dad very funny. Note my sarcasm.

So, dad's been really weird lately. Like, how do I explain it? I guess I'll just tell you the story.

So, about.. 2 weeks ago dad wanted to have another movie night. So I do the usual, make a snack and get drinks.
I made ice-cream sundaes and chocolate milk. Don't judge me. All was fine, we ended up watching Freddy VS Jason. Then, all of a sudden I feel something cold and gooey drip on me. I was all like, "wtf dad?!?!?" And he was all like, "Oops" and licked it off me.

Like, who does that?! I mean, I know who my father is; but he acts like an add kid sometimes! Gahh!

What do I do?

Well that's all for now folks!
Dad us calling me.
XOFrnk!

I sighed as I posted my blog entry for today. I got up out of my chair and made my way to the 'living room'

"Frank!" Dad screamed. Who the hell is he screaming at? I know he's not screaming at me.

"Yo!"

"Quick! There's a spider!! Holy shit it's coming right at me!" I sniggered for a moment and then dashed up the steps.

Dad was standing on the couch, no more like jumping. "Dad I don't see anything."
He looked at me like I was a cyclops with fifteen heads.

"It's over there!" He exclaimed while pointing across the room. Well I never! The spider was so small, and it was just chilling on the wall by the tv.

"Oh my god Dad! That is the smallest spider I've ever saw!"

"Kill it!" And so I did. Squished it with my barehand. "Holy fuck! That was so scary!"

I gave a weird look, he was wearing sweat pants. Just sweat pants. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

"Ok baby, sleep tight. " dad had a look of disappointment etched onto his face.

Why did he look disappointed? "Frank," I turned around. "Sit with me for a bit. I wanna talk." What?

"Uh, ok." I shuffled a few feet before plopping onto the couch. Before my ass hit the cushion, dad pulled me so I landed on his lap. "Dad!"

I wasn't scared or anything, I mean really it's just my dad. I was surprised he did that.

"What, I can't have my baby girl in my lap?" His arms snaked around my waist.

"I never said that, I just wasn't expecting it. What did you wanna talk about?"

"You."

"What about me?" Dad is getting weirder and weirder.

He didn't say anything, he only buried his face into my neck. I can feel little kisses being made. "Dad what," he cut me off. Not by talking, no; but by kissing.

He grabbed my jaw and planted his lips right on mine. I felt sparks in the pit of my stomach. This was my dad!

"Dad! What the fuck yo!?" I ripped my face away from his. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What is going on?

"You're all grown up. My little Mia is all grown up." Holy fuck! Dad is crazy! He's off his rocker.

"That doesn't mean you kiss me. Dad, I'm your daughter! I came out your nut sack! I was pushed through moms vagina! After you two got it on!"

Dad looked like I just killed a puppy. He was tear eyed and pouting. Oh god! Not the pout!

"Dad," he again cut me off by kissing me.

"Don't fight it Mia, I know you feel it." He kisses me again, his one hand gabbing the back of my neck; putting more force into the kiss. His free hand dancing up and down my bare leg.

He pulled away, "look at what you're doing to daddy." He took my hand and placed it right over his crotch. He was defiantly pitching a tent.

You know that saying, a girls first love is her father? I never thought in a million years that it would escalade to this.

I palmed him through his sweats. "Oh, fuck baby. Keep doing that." Dad said against my ear. His breathing turned to pants.

This was all new to me. I've never had a boyfriend. All the guys that had talked to me were fans of my dad. I don't have any friends because of that too.

Dad shifted so I was kneeling over him. His hands snaked down to my shorts and slithered into my panties.

I gasped as his callused fingers rubbed a sensitive place. "Dose that feel good?" His voice was deep; I nodded. "You like when daddy rubs you here?" A small moan came out from the back of my throat. "Yeah? You like that?" I nodded even more.

He took his hand out of my shorts and made me stand up. He pulled down my panties and shorts with one tug. I was now standing in front of dad in only a tank top and bra. He got up and sat on the glass coffee table.

He pulled me over, so I was standing in front of him with my legs parted slightly. His callused, tattooed fingers were back on my clit.

He put a little more pressure then before. I let out a moan. Dad inserted his middle and ring fingers into me. His free hand took place on my clit. I gripped his shoulders as his two fingers pressed against a really sensitive spot.

"Oh, fuck. Right there daddy." He cupped his hand and started to repeatedly press onto that spot.

"Fuck, look at you. Moaning like a fuckin slut." I moaned loudly. With him talking dirty and pressing that spot I got even wetter then I already was. "You're a fuckin slut. Are you a slut? Huh? You're a fuckin dirty slut, huh?"

"Oh, fuck! Mmm, I'm a fuckin slut daddy. "

"You're daddy's little whore aren't you?"

I can feel a building pressure in the pit of my stomach. It kinda felt like I had to pee. My head was on dads bare shoulder and I couldn't stop moaning. I felt like I couldn't breath, no matter how big of a breath I was taking.

I grabbed dads wrist and forced his fingers out. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed as a burst of liquid shot out of me and onto dads gray sweat pants.

"Holy fuck, you're a squirter!" Dad stuck his hands in the same position and pressed that spot over and over again. Each time sending a spurt of liquid all over his pants.

I reach down and stuck my hand into his pants. He pulled down his pants with his free hand. Dad went commando, so he was now fully naked. I took his rock hard member into my hand and started to jerk him off.

"Oh, fuck baby. You look so fuckin sexy like this. Mmm, touchin daddy's cock."

Dad ripped his fingers out of me, causing a burst of liquid to follow. He ripped off my top and hastily unhooked my bra.

His mouth imminently took one of my nipples into his mouth. Three fingers found there way inside of me and instantly found that golden spot.

"Oh, fuck. Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I whined out.

He was groaning as I continued to jerk him off.

Dad was four fingers in when a burst of liquid trickled down his arm. Then seconds after that white goo came out and onto dad's hand.

A mix of a scream and a moan made its way out of my throat. Dads hand still moving inside of me; letting me ride out my orgasm.

Dad groaned loudly as his balls contracted and five long spurts of white goo came out; landing in random places.

"Oh fuck," dad said as he gasped for breath. My legs were shaking as dad removed his fingers.

He stood up and took me into his arms. He pulled me over to the couch and laid us down. He was against the back rest and I was curled up into him.

"I love you, Frank. I love you so much. I love you in ways I'm not legally allowed to." He said running his fingers through my hair. He looked me in the eyes, "But, I don't give a flying fuck. I love you."

"I love you too, daddy." He kissed me softly but, this time I kissed back.

I don't know what is going on and I don't think I want it to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said in the beginning, this is not going to be a long story. That's why things are jumping, and happening quickly.
Obviously, this is and incest story, so don't report because you got offended. Stated in the summery, don't like don't read.

I hope the length is cool with you silent readers. Some shit has been going down with my family so....

Oh, side note! I was supposed to be meeting Frank Iero today (9-3-13) but my sister had to eat sushi and get sick. I'm highly upset about that.

And thanks to pixiewayro for commenting. :)