Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

The Truth Will Set You Free.

I don't remember falling asleep on the couch. But I do remember everything that went down last night. Dix I really let dad finger me? Yes, I did and I loved it.

I never new I could squirt; I mean, yeah I've fingered myself but what happened yesterday was.. Wow.

Dad shifted a bit in his sleep. My head was resting on his right arm as his left was wrapped around my waist.

I could feel his deep, calm breathing on the back of my neck. I could feel his nose too, which means he is right up against me.

I heard him sigh loudly. He was awake. He dose this when he comes home from tour. He'll wake up before me but, just lay in his bed forever until I make coffee.

"Ugh." He shifted a bit more before dancing his fingers along my side. His hand left my side to move my long hair away from my neck. "You don't regret last night do you?"

"I- no dad, I don't regret it at all. "

"I never meant for me to fall in love with you. "

"No normal person does. But daddy, I hate to tell you this... You're not normal. "

"Are you a virgin?"

"Dad!"

"What? I wanna know."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons." Why does he want to know? He never questioned me about what I do.

"Yes. I'm a virgin. " Why do I have a feeling that things are going to change drastically?


Hey everyone! It's Frank!

How have you all been? Well, last night was interesting. Dad got scared of a spider! Hahaha it was so funny. Hold on guys dads calling me.

"Hey Frank, com'er!" I got up and walked out of my room.

"What?"

"Come here." The tone of his voice got me instantly wet. Why? Because it was husky and gravely. Perfect bedroom voice.

"Where you at!?"

"My room!" What is he up to? I have no idea but, I think I want to find out.

"Yeah?" I said as I walked into his room. He was laying in the middle of his huge bed watching tv.

"Come here." He didn't look at me. I climbed up onto the bed and sat at the edge. "No. Here." He glanced at me for a moment before patting the spot directly next to him.

So I crawled and laid down, watching whatever he was watching. Which happened to be Jerry Springer.

He instantly put his face against mine, running his nose up and down my cheek. The way he was breathing told me; he was was relaxed.

"I love you Mia. I love you not like a daughter but, as something more."

"Dad I," he shook his head. Meaning, let him talk.

"I haven't been completely honest with you. "

"What are you talking about?"

"You're.. What sixteen now?"

"Uh, seventeen dad. Our birthday is on the same day. "

"Sixteen years ago, I got a letter stating my ex-girlfriend, your mom, had died. I was thinking 'why the fuck would they send me a letter?' Well, the letter also stated that in your moms will; she left me her child. "

"What are you trying to tell me?" I was so confused! What the fuck is going on!?

"I'm not your biological father. I don't even know if he's still alive, but by law I am legally your father. Maybe mentally, but not physically."

"You kept this from me!? Why!?" The man who raised me, the man I thought was my dad; wasn't even my dad. Only my moms ex-boyfriend.

"I've always wanted kids Mia, don't think I didn't want you at all! It will never be about that."

"Then what is it about? Holy fuck I'm so confused!" I was standing up by now. I was pacing the floor with my hand on my forehead.

"I know you are baby. Believe me, I know."

"No you fuckin done! Now tell me why! Why after years of raising me as your daughter, you tell me I'm not even related to you?" His big hazel eye got watery. He stood up and came over to me.

I stopped moving and watched him. When he was close enough, he gently took my face into his calloused hands. "Because, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry I never told you sooner, I'm just a coward."

I shook my head, his thumbs wiping tears that never came. "You're not a coward. You're in love, and you can't help who you're in love with." I looked into his eyes. "I'm in love with you to."

"Really?" He genuinely look happy. Like a little boy who wanted to have a puppy for Christmas and got it.

"Took me a bit to figure it out, but if I didn't.. Then we wouldn't have done what we dud last night. "

"Be with me?" He rested his forehead against mine. I leaned in and closed a gap between our lips. I didn't feel any sparks but I just knew that this was right. It felt so right.
"Is that a yes?" I just nodded and kissed him again.

We stood there for a while, his arms around me and mine in his hair.

"What am I supposed to call you?" He let out a chuckle.

"Call me Frankie if you want."

"It's going to be so weird not calling you dad." His eyes glazed over and he had a smirk on his lips.

"Call me daddy if you really want to." I think that statement had a double meaning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, tell me what you think of this!

If you by any chance are reading any other if my stories.. Please know that I'm having problems with my word soft wear. I have to buy Microsoft office 2010. So the second I get the softwear insulted I'll be typing so fast to give updates!

This story will strictly be an iPhone story.

XOXO becca