Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

Touring. Teenies. Tickle fights.

Independent 6

To tell you the truth, I have no clue what has happened in my life. The man I thought was my father, it now my boyfriend.

Turns out, everyone in My Chemical Romance knew I wasn't biologically Frank's daughter.

I now share a room with Frank; god it feels so weird calling him that. How could it not? I've been calling him dad my whole life!

He likes it more when it's used sexually; by role playing. He likes to do this thing where, I'll be the troubled teen step daughter and he'll be the hard ass step dad.

It sounds weird but it's fun.

"Frank!"

"What?"

"I've been talking to you for the past like ten minutes!" Oops. We were currently watching Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween.

"Oops." Frank had an amused look on his face. "What?"

He let out a chuckle "oh, nothing."
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the movie. "How's you're blog going? I've noticed you haven't been on as much."

"It's weird being on it now. I haven't blogged since the night you fingered me," I caught him smirking. "And the only reason people even read it is because you're my dad." I used finger quotes around 'dad'.

"It's fucked up that they do that. You know, you can always delete it." I shrugged.

"How bout your website? How's that coming?" He pulled a silly face; making me laugh.

"I fuckin hate the internet. With a passion. The fans try so hard to get attention, but it's in the wrong ways."

"Are you talking bout the girls that are like 'oh Frankie I love you and wanna fuck you!'?" He burst into a fit of giggles.

"Exactly! It's kinda weird and makes me afraid of them. It's like our song Teenagers. They really do scare the shit outta me." I laughed and turned back to the movie.

"I love Rob Zombie movies."

"Why?"

"He remade Halloween in two movies. There were like five hundred Michael Myers movies to get the point across. Rob did it in two. A prequel, the main story and a sequel in fuckin two movies."

"Alright, alright. Shut up and watch the fuckin thing." He said, wrapping his tattooed arm around me.

~*~*~*~

It's been a few days since our movie night, and Frank and I were at the store. We had to stock up on a few things. Since we were at a super mart, I had to go to the cosmetics.

"I need to go to the beauty isle." I heard an obnoxious groan. "Oh stop you'll be fine."

"Nah, it's cool. I need eyeliner anyway."

Looking through the different brands, I picked up some Revlon foundation; Frank got the whole stock of eyeliner.

"Really? You need that much?"

"Yeah.. I'm stocking up for tour."

"Speaking of touring, when do you go back?"

"Not till after the new year, then it's a uh.. Three month tour. Then we're taking a break for a while."

"How come? You know all the teenies are going to be.. Oh so heartbroken."

He chuckled, "Well Gerard found out Linsey is preggers. So by that time she'll be ready to pop."

"Awe! That's so cute! I'll have to text her."

"Oh em gee! It's Frankie!"

I looked over to see him wide eyed and surrounded by a girl. I say surrounded because she was all over the place.

She had obviously dyed black hair and caked her face with a ton of black eyeliner.

"I love you so much Frank!"

~*~*~*F.F*~*~*~

We just got home from our supposed to be 'quick' run to the store. I say supposed to be because that girl kept us in there for an hour.

"What's for dinner?" I walk into the kitchen to see Frank; god it feels so weird to call him that, sitting at the table reading a book. He looked up at me with a blank expression.

"What?" He took a sip from a coffee cup, most likely coffee.

"What's for dinner?"

"You wanna cook tonight?"

~*~*~*~ F.F to night time. ~*~*~

Dinner was cooked and eaten, now we were back in the upstairs movie room; watching a Tim Burton film.

I was curled into Frank's side as he munched on some sugar popcorn. He was skeptical about eating it, but I forced him to try it.

"Didn't you do a song for this film?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I think it's rad that you got to do a song for a Tim Burton film." He grinned as he shoved popcorn in his mouth.

Within 10 minutes of the film he had managed to eat the entire bowl of popcorn. Then, be belched.

"Five."

"What?"

"That was a five."

"Oh come on that was at least an eight!"

"No! It was a five!" A look flashed in his eyes, I was trying to figure out what the look was. When he suddenly lunged at me and started to tickle me. "SSTOP! Haha-haha!" He knew how ticklish I am.

"You want me to stop?"

"Haha, yes! Please! My ribs hurt!" Frank instantly eased up.

"I'm sorry baby," He looked down at me, I some how ended up on my back with him between my legs. "You want me to make you feel better?" I could see the want in those pretty Hazelnut eyes; I nodded.

"You want daddy to make you feel better?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well shit! Hiii everyone? Did you miss me? Or maybe this story?
I honestly couldn't believe that it took me over a month to get this out! I mean, this is part of my IPhone stories collection.

If you didn't know, my iPhone stories are strictly written on my phone, some chapters may have bad editing or not long enought, tho I do try to put as much details as I can.

So here is another chapter of Independant!!
Shout out to my commenters!