Status: Just doing something different.

Independent.

Fisting. Squirting. Recover.

WARNING THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL. READERS UNDER 17 MAY FIND THIS OFFENSIVE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

We had moved over into the bedroom. I honestly had no clue what was going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a virgin and Frank and I have had sex but, when he says he wants to experiment; you get kinda scared.

"Don't be scared baby, I won't hurt you and if you don't like it.. Just say stop and I will. Do you trust me?"

Now, it's kinda hard to trust someone when you are cuffed to a headboard. But, non the less, I did trust him.

I nodded, "Say it out loud." I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I trust you daddy." He grinned and nodded.

He maneuvered my legs so my knees were damn near in my armpits and spread as far as the can.

"Relax baby, daddy's gonna make you feel so fuckin good." He said as he licked my mound, tonguing my clit. I gasped, no one ever ate me out.

He backed away but kept rubbing my clit with his thumb. I couldn't stop moaning. He worked his fingers inside my opening one at a time. I gasped when he got to four. "W-w-what?"

"He didn't let me finish, "Shh baby, it's alright. Daddy's got you. I'm gonna make you cum so fuckin hard." I moaned loudly as his thumb continued to work my clit along with thrusting four of his fingers in and out. "Jesus fuckin, you're so fuckin wet. Holy fuck!"

His unoccupied hand slithered up my stomach until he got to my chest. He pinched a nipple in between his forefinger and thumb. "Ugh, fuck! Oh my fuckin! Don't stop daddy! Don't stop!" I squealed out.

My toes curled, and I screamed as his thumb working my clit joined the other four, his hole fucking fist is now inside me. "That's it baby, oh fuck yeah. Keep clenching your pussy. Make your cunt swallow my fist."

Oh my god! He's fisting me! I felt like I couldn't breathe, even though I was sucking air in like I couldn't get enough. My whole body was withering with pleasure. So many feeling were passing through me, I didn't know what to do. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, don't stop, don't fuckin stop! Ahhhh!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Frank yelled out as he quickly withdrew his entire fist making clear liquid shoot out. But it didn't stop, the liquid kept shooting out along with a white goo substance.

"Oh fuck, it's still goin!" He yelled out, my body was shaking. Shocks of pleasure were over taking my body, it felt like an hour before I fell limp. "Holy shit, that was so fuckin hot. How you feelin baby?" He asked gently rubbing my drenched mound. I was so sensitive that the smallest touch had me shifting away.

My eyes refused to stay open. "Baby? You okay?" He got up and uncuffed my wrists. "Hmm?" He breathed in my ear, his nose nuzzling my temple area. "You okay? You gotta talk to me baby." I gave a small grunt. I could hear everything, but my eyes would not open. "I'll be right back baby, I'm gonna get you some juice."

I couldn't put a time limit on how long he was gone, if I had to guess it would have been ten seconds. I felt the bed shift as Frank sat on the bed right next to me. "Here baby, drink this. I'll help you." I heard a clink on the night stand, he must of put the cup down.

"Com'on. I'll help you sit up." I groaned as he shifted and maneuvered me into a sitting position against his bare chest. "I know, I know you're tired baby but you gotta drink this." He moved a bit to get the cup if juice, I assume. He tilted my head back again his shoulder holding the cup to my lips.

~*~*~

This is not a story where the main person gets fucking fisted then can do fucking jumping jacks or something. Realistically, it took over an hour before my eye wanted to open. I was never asleep, I was fully conscious; they just refuses to open.

Frank cuddled me the whole time, talking to me to get me to respond. At first, when my body was cooling down, it was highly sensitive; I kept twitching and moaning. Then I was able to open my eyes, everything was fuzzy as hell; it cleared after a few blinks. Talking was a bit rough, seeing as I was screaming my fucking head off; but I was able to talk after eating a bunch of ice.

Now I'm sitting in the kitchen, on my laptop, watching Frank cook.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so fucking long since I last posted! So much crazy stuff happened, it's kinda personal family stuff so I don't wanna talk about it. I'm just sitting here watching dad cook dinner, so I thought if come check up on my fav people!

Oh! Have to go, it's dindin time. Tonight's is Grandma's lasagna!
xofrnk
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, did this really take forever to get out? I'm not even sure if I told you happy new year and valentines day. But, I know this has been awaited and antisipated. Hope you enjoy it, and lemme know what you think. Sorry if the "sex" was short. I was trying to go for more realistically... Like, if you get fisted it'll only take a short amount of time to climax, and longer to recover. A fist is different from a dick.