User Friendly

1/1

Manson was clearly trying to give his fans some more action on stage. He got on the floor on his back, and started to pull his pants down to reveal his black thong. A few minutes later, he pounds the microphone into his thong, trying to get the crowd to go insane. It literally looks like he was masturbating. I wouldn't lie, it was a turn on for me too.

I decided to walk over just to get more from the crowd, as he stopped 'masturbating' he stood the mic up like it was his erection. As I about to take a lick over the microphone, he grabbed my face into his crotch. I swirled my tongue around his genitals and led a wet tongue trail down to his entrance. I tongued in it a couple of times, before pulling away, and walking back to my position on stage. I thought that would surely be the end of the rush I felt, but I guess I was wrong.

--

"Hey, John!!" yelled the camera man following me. I stopped politely for him. "I walked in on Manson in his dressing room. Is it true?" He asked.

"What?" I looked confused. He pulled out Twiggy's tape recorder and hit play.

"John 5 licked my asshole for real." It was Manson's voice, and he didn't sound impressed. The camera man walked in front of me, filming me again.

"How was it?"

"It wasn't very clean. Actually, it wasn't that bad. It was like, You know when you itch your butt and you smell it? It smelled like that, but didn't taste bad or anything." I walked away to find my and Ginger's dressing room.

--

Another after party, that I must attend for the band's sake. Marilyn kept staring at me across the room with Rose in his lap. His eyes looked at me like he wants revenge, not even a blink in his eyes. I couldn't take the drama anymore! I got up to walk out, someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, John? Have you seen my tape recorder?" Twiggy asked.

"Uh..no.." I lied.

"Eh..Okay..thanks." Twiggy let go of my wrist. I walked out and made my way back to my hotel room.

When I got in, I noticed Ginger was already asleep. The room had two separate full sized beds and I thought I should get some rest too. I looked at the time, one a.m. , maybe I could take a fast shower first? I turned on the shower to a medium warm setting, took off my clothes and just stood there letting my face get soaked. I felt a weird vibe in the bathroom, but I shrugged it off.

I got out of the shower, and realized I left my clean set of clothes on my hotel bed. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and entered the dark room. I didn't bother of turning the lights on, because I didn't want to disturb poor Ginger. I walked over to my bed, bent down to pickup the clothes, and my towel goes undone. I bent down to pick it up, a pair of hands smacked my bare ass.

Before I could yell, the hands covered my mouth. The person licked my neck from behind and grinded his groin into my bare bottom. "Shhh...It's going to get better...I arranged a special performance for us....to finish our little fun.." It was Manson.

--

"Are you sure about this?" It was strange that the arena, we played at hours ago, would allow us to come by. There was no one in here, the security guards led us in, and made sure only a few lights near the stage was on.

"They were so happy that this show was so booked, they asked if there was anything they could do to repay us, and I said this." Manson grabbed my wrist, and led me up to the stage, where a microphone stand and a guitar was set up.

He pointed to the guitar and handed me a pick. I nodded and got myself ready. Yes it was strange a few minutes ago I was completely naked, Manson dressed me in a slutty attire under this long trench coat, now im here to play along with him.

"Any requests?" I asked nervously. He walked over surrounding me. Checking me out, making sure there was no flaws.

"Remove the trench coat. Play..User Friendly.." He grinned. I did as I was told. The trench coat was off. I remained in a black belly tank top, and a black mini skirt. Underneath that was Manson's thong from earlier. I started to play the guitar part of the song.

"Use Me When You Want To Come, I've Bled Just To Have Your Touch, When Im In You I Want To Die.." He crawled over to me, lifting up my mini skirt, and tucking the thong to it's side. Gently massaging my genitals, I couldn't concentrate on playing.

"If you screw up. Not only am I not going to help you, I'll also fire you..You started this all by yourself. Im just trying to end it. This is your first warning. Two more times, im gonna fling you off this stage and replace you! Got it?" Marilyn looked up. I nodded nervously. "Good boy!"

I started correcting my last mistake, Marilyn watched until he remembered where was his last verse was. "User Friendly Fucking Dopestar Obscene, Will You Die When Your High, You'd Never Die Just For Me. User Friendly Fucking Dopestar Obscene, Will You Die When Your High, You'd Never Die Just For Me.." This time he spread my legs further apart, dangling his tongue around my genitals and back towards my entrance. I moaned, still not messing up though.

A couple of minutes passed, he is still tonguing my hole. He inserted his index finger inside me, I felt like collapsing. "Remember, don't mess up! If you lose concentration while doing your job, I surely don't need you as an guitarist." I am still playing, and also moving my hips.

"Could I at least sit down?" I asked enjoying the pleasure.

"No." He continues but his pace is much faster. "If I allowed you to sit, You would take advantage of that privilege. Every concert, you'll be like, I cant play without my chair! So the answer is no." Marilyn is now grinning when I slipped out a moan.

"She Says.....C'mon John, sing for me. Do not screw up!" Marilyn giggled.

"Shhhee Saaays....Im Noot In Looove Buuut Im Gooonna Fuckkk You 'Til Somebody Bettter Cooomes Aloonggg!!!" I couldn't take it anymore, My fingers slipped. Manson looked up at me and pulled his lovely index finger out of me.

"It's a shame John. I really thought this time I would have a permanent guitar player. It's so disappointing to know you are departing. I really liked you.." Marilyn got up off his knees and walked away from where I was standing.

"Wait! You said, I had two more chances! I still have one chance left. I promise I wont screw up.." I assured him. He turned back around and walked back to me. He looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled.

"Time to bring out the BIG guns..John on your knees!" I did as I was told. Manson unbuckled his belt buckle and slid his leather pants down to his ankles, along with his panties. He spanked his cock against my lips. "Keep playing. Do Not Mess Up! No biting, and make sure you fucking swallow!" He pushed my face onto his throbbing cock. I started playing again, while sucking hard on the tip.

"Use Me Like I Was A Whore, Relationships Are Such A Bore, Delete The Ones That You've Fucked. Use Me Like I Was A Whore, Relationships Are Such A Bore, Delete The Ones That You've Fucked." Now he is moaning, and im choking, but still playing.

"User Friendly Fucking Dopestar Obscene, Will You Die When You're High, You'd Never Die Just For Me. User Friendly Fucking Dopestar Obscene, Will You Die When You're High, You'd Never Die Just For Me." He is rocking his hips out of control panting heavily.

"Shit!!" He screamed while cumming inside my mouth. I still swallowed coughing at the end. He grabbed me by the hair, not pulling it, and leaned in for a taste of my cum flavored lips. He pulled his pants back up, and grabbed the trench coat.

"Let's Go!" He said pulling me along. I stopped mid-stage. He turned and looked at me confused.

"She Says, Im Not In Love, But Im Gonna Fuck You, 'Til Somebody Better, Comes Along.." I sang.

"She Says, Im Not In Love, But Im Gonna Fuck You, 'Til Somebody Better, Comes Along.." He repeated. "You're an okay guy, Johnny 5. You're not going anywhere, compared to Zim Zum!" He smiled while patting my back.

Surely, one day he will regret saying those words..
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 The End <3

-TwiggyLeeManson