Status: am a first timer,so bare with me =)

Here Goes Nothing..

The End!

''aspirin?''

Here was another reason why I didn't enjoy getting drunk...THE HANG OVER!

It felt like a construction site was taking place inside my head, and all the banging made it even harder to think straight.

''what time is it?'' trying hard to sit up against the headboard..wait, how did I even get here! i don't remember getting in bed, or falling asleep for that matter. Agh, all this thinking is making the banging even worse.

''it's close to four in the afternoon'' I reached for the water and pill on the night stand, in hopes it'll help.

''rough night?'' I tried opening my eyes, which proved to be a hard task, but after blinking a few times things were getting into focus.

''it was Darren's bright idea of loosening me up''

''and did you? loosen up, I mean?!'' I didn't have to see his face to know he had an eyebrow raised at me

''not now Taylor...what are you doing here anyway?'' using my ''not in the mood'' tone against him.

''got a text asking me to come look after you, so why don't you hop under the shower and I'll go fix us something to eat''

Seeing the state I was in, I saw no pint in arguing so I just did what I was told.

Taylor was infront of the stove; preparing what seemed like his famous vegetable medley, I looked around and it seemed like the tiny blond had time to tidy up the place...I walked to where the coffee maker eagerly pouring myself a cup.

''oh no, no coffee! it's only gonna make it worse'' he took the mug and replaced it with a glass of water.

''but..''

''you need to eat, so sit and let me finish''

He went back to his cutting board...I sat there watching him steer and season the vegs, he finally placed the lid on top of the pot and turned around to notice I was staring at him.

''something wrong?''

I shook my head at him, managing a smile...''it's nothing''.

He leaned across the counter ''you ok?''

''ya, just seeing you here made me realize how much I've missed you''

''aww,hun! I miss you too''

''am so sorry for putting you through all that for the past couple of weeks Ty, trying to shut you down and push you away...you didn't deserve that''

''sue! no matter what you do, you can never push me away...sorry to tell you, you're stuck with me''

I walked to where he was and gave him a long due hug.

''am counting on that''

''I love you dummy''

''I love you more'' I squeezed him tighter

We could hear the turn of keys at the front door...I had my back to the door, but I knew it could only be Darren.

''why hello there, you're just in time to join us for lunch''

''hey Taylor''

Darren walked towards me, casually wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a quick kiss to my cheek as if he's been doing that all his life...''hey'' he spoke softly.

I could read the shock on Taylor's face...he mouthed a ''what the..'' before turning his attention back to the stove.

Darren's arm was still around my waist...''feeling better?''

''um,ya..am good, you?''

''just fine, help me set the table''

We sat at the table, chatting and enjoying each others company...and of course there was the usual Taylor moments here and there; but by now Darren's was getting used to them and knew exactly how to handle my sassy friend.

''you wanna tell me what going on'' Taylor asked as soon as Darren got up to clear the table

''I swear to god, I have no idea...last night is nothing but a big blur''

''sure it was! and since when do you people greet each other that way?!!''

''look, I remember getting drunk...and'' I had to gasp as slowly the cloud unveiled part of the night before ''...oh my god Taylor, I think we kissed''

''you think?''

I wanted to justify my statement but Darren was on his way back to the table before I could say anything else.

''what are you guys talking about?''

''n..nothing! Taylor was just leaving actually'' I had to interject or Ty would more than willingly spill his guts

''I was?'' I took him a moment to catch up, but when he caught my drift he made a lame excuse and left.I walked him to the door alone in fear he'd hint something to Darren.

I walked back into the kitchen and got started on the dishes while Darren cleared the rest of the table. it didn't take long but it was enough time for me to try to conjure the courage to ask him about last night.

''coffee?'' he asked

''no thanks'' I stood awkwardly, leaning on the kitchen counter near where he stood ''hey Dare, can I ask you something''

He was licking the spoon he used to steer his coffee, when he looked back at me...''shoot''

''ok, um...how do I say this! so, umm...about last night''

''yeah?!''

''did we...I mean''

He stood infront of me, placing his hands on the counter; trapping me between him and the marble..

''did we, what Sara?!'' he had an amused look on his face

''you tell me''

His hands were now on my face drawing me closer to him, and he strategically paused with only a few inches between our lips

''we didn't'' his expression was now a serious one ''...I'd never do that to you, take advantage of you like that! we kissed and that was it, you told me how tired you were so I carried you to bed then left right after I made sure you were asleep''

''And Taylor?''

''I had somewhere to be and I knew you'd wake up hung over, so I called him to keep you company till I got back'' he was inching closer with every word.

''did you have to kiss me infront of him''

''I couldn't help myself, I won't do it again if you don't want me to''

''no!''

''no?'' and he steps back

''I mean...yes''

''yes?'' he steps back closer than he was before

''god you're such a tease''

''only because I love you''

The admission took us both by surprise, I stared him in the eye looking for some sort of confirmation he just admitted...

''I do! I love you Sara...I found myself falling in love with you with out even realizing it, and I wanted nothing more than to tell you, or show you in anyway possible...the first time we kissed I thought that was it but you we never spoke of it, I was still your friend''

''Darren..''

''...then the accident happen and I thought I was gonna lose you, that night I made a promise to god that if he brought you back to me I'd hold on and never let go...and you got better, but something was off! you were not the same, that is until yesterday...I knew you'd hate me for it but I had to push you past your breaking point, it was the only way you'd come back! and it worked, you talked to me, showed me you trusted me...you let me in! that was the moment I decided I want to spend the rest of my life with her!!''

''oh my god..''

'' so from now on, am not holding back...I love you and am taking every chance I get showing you just how much''

I throw my arms around his neck, and I had only one thing to say..

''I love you too''
♠ ♠ ♠
it's never going to be enough no matter how much I say it...thanks again for all the readers, subscribers and those who left comment! it meant the world to me...this story is DONE!!