Status: am a first timer,so bare with me =)

Here Goes Nothing..

The Gang

''tell me again why aren't you jumping his bones every night till you drop dead!! heck i haven't met the guy yet and i want to screw his brains out!''

''TAYLOR!" there was no point of protesting since those kind of screams are wasted on my incredibly inappropriate best friend.

''don't Taylor me, from what you say the guy is a Greek god who can do it all, not to mention hot as hell...bet'ya he's wicked good in bed'' i could hear the smirk on his face through the phone
''for the love of god Ty, grow up! moments like these is when i regret tell you anything at all"

He was busy making sex noises: moaning Darren's name when i heard a knock on my door...i was quick to place both hand on the phone trying to muffle the sounds,it wasn't audibly loud or anything but knowing it must be D behind that door i didn't wanna risk it.

''hey,sorry to interrupt but my car decided to die on me today of all days and I've got some errands to run before the guys are here, so may i borrow yours?''
''of course,keys are by the door'' he turned half way out the room before changing his mind
''on second thoughts,am only driving to the store for some last minute shopping, wanna join?if you're not busy that is,actually you'd be doing me a favor,i sadly suck at this big time ''
''ya, sure! am not doing anything,just give me a minute to change'' i made sure he closed the door behind him before i went back to my phone call.

''you almost got me in trouble there Ty,what if he over heard you?!''
''oh please! it's not like i was screaming it with a mega phone''
''might as well and still...that mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble one day''
''oh hun,trouble is my middle name'' i rolled my eyes at that last comment and chose to ignore it for my own sanity.
''anyhow i got to go for now but promise me you'd come to the party later tonight''
''wouldn't miss it for the world''

If there was one thing Darren can't do this would be it..SHOPPING!! a simple list that would've taken us a few minutes ended up taking nearly an hour.

''maybe you should leave the groceries to me from now on''
''i did give you a fair warning before we left''
''true, still never thought it'll be that bad'' his face got all scrunched up and he was pretending to cry
''i have a problem doc, i need help''
''just get in the car Darren, we need to make it home before noon''
''then maybe you should let me drive'' he spoke under his breath, loud enough for me to make it out though
''what was that, do i hear implying am a bad driver?''
''yes ma'am'' his honestly was refreshing,he didn't even bother to sugar coat it
''touche'' i was fast to throw the keys his way ''knock yourself out.

By 7 o'clock all was set and ready,snacks in place,beers chilling in an ice bucket and some music playing on the surrounding system...bell rang announcing the arrival of the 1st guest and since Darren was up stairs finishing getting ready i was the one left to answer the door.

''surprise!!'' i was taken back by the screaming mob
''wait,you're not Daisy'' said a tiny brunette looked back at me both confused and a bit disappointed. joey found his way through the crowd and ushered them in.

''you guys this is Sarah,Darren's new roommate...Sarah this is the gang'' hellos were exchanged and Joe took care of proper introductions.

''..so who's Daisy again?''he laughed hard then faced me towards the stairs just in time to see Darren walking down a huge smile on his face; he didn't even give me a chance to ask any further questions instead he ran to where his friends were and took dare in a bro hug.

The party went on with everyone drinking, dancing, laughing basically having a good time, for the most part i sat at a far corner enjoying watching my roommate in his element,chatting and interacting with his school buddies.

''hey..'' the brunette_which i know now as miss Lauren Lopez_ handed me a drink and sat by my side ''...sorry about earlier, we get carried away with excitement when we come down to visit Darren''
''don't worry about it, it was nothing''
'' so how do you like it here so far? is dare treating you well? you can tell me if he isn't,i'll straighten him up for ya'' i smiled at the image of this tiny little thing straightening Darren.
''no need, Darren has been all kinds of awsome so far'' not sure why but my eyes automatically glanced his way.
''then you haven't spent enough time around the real Darren, you just stick around and see..''
''what are you ladies chatting about?'' it was now joey's turn to join the conversation
''wouldn't you like to know Richter''
''uh duh! that's why i asked Lopez''
''you're such an idiot sometimes'' it was cute watching how childish these two were but something else demanded my attention, at the door way stood Taylor leaning close to Darren..if there is one thing I've learnt from 3 years having Oakley as my best friends is to never leave him unsupervised especially around handsome strangers.

''Taylor,you made it!'' throwing both arms 'round his neck ''i see you've met Darren''
''we have, well it's nice to meet you Taylor,make yourself at home'' always the gentleman, which isn't something i could say about my friend here who was eyeing Darren's rare while fanning himself with his hand, he was shamelessly giving him the stare down; not even trying to be coy about it which in my opinion deserved a slap his arm for, reminding him to ''behave''.

Darren was being the ultimate host;finding time to chat with everyone;making sure each guest had a drink and was engaged and having a good time...around 10 pm it was all quieting down with most of the guest settling around the living room when someone suggested a game of truth or dare.

The rules were simple, when it's your turn you pick a paper from a hat with a name, that person on the piece of paper chooses whether it's truth or dare time, and the possibilities were endless.As expected there was more dares than truth, and even those varied from as plain as chugging a gallon of milk to running down 3 flight of stairs butt naked.it was Darren's turn to draw a name, and what a surprise;it had Ty's name on it...God had a cruel sense of humor at times!!

''Darren,Darren,Darren..i dare you to'' he took his time mouthing each.and.every.word...adding dramatic pauses where needed to build up more suspense ''...either kiss yours truly oooor stare into miss Johnson's eyes for a not less than a minute''

Darren and I were seated at opposite sides of the room, me on a couch and him on the floor by the coffee table...i shot Taylor a dirty look and went back to reassure Darren that he didn't need to do either of these dares, but he was no longer at the spot he occupied less than a moment ago...He was on his feet shortening the distance between us till he was sitting next to me on the couch eyes fixated on mine.

''don't blink,laugh or look away or else another minute would be added to the clock'' Ty instructed.

I could feel Darren's thigh brushing mine but wasn't allowed to take a look down to see just how close we really were and it wasn't the stupid rules that stopped me from doing it, it was his gaze!! the way his eyes were glued to mine demanded i stare back and dare look no where else.

For reasons beyond my comprehension it was starting to get warmer and breathing was slowly becoming more and more a task than a function, throat drying up, pulse rising to the verge of palpitations...the sound of reason with-in my brain was trying to regain control, reminding me that's it's just Darren '' you sat next to him before, and it won't be the 1st time you looked at his face or into his eyes...calm down,breathe, it's almost over''...but wait, was he inching closer or are my nerves getting the best of me? feeling his warm breath on my face was answer enough; atleast am not yet going crazy, he was surely moving closer to my face our gaze still strongly locked together.

''damn Sarah, i knew you were beautiful but this'' he exhaled heavily ''..this is breath taking'' the last part came a mere whisper.

i could feel the heat reaching my cheeks, and i swear for a split second_ before time was up_his eyes went from my lips back to where they were originally. It was Taylor's turn now, Darren took his face in both hands and planted a hard one right on the lips, the room was filled with whistles and cat calling...for the 1st time in a long time my friend was out of words, only lasted 5 minutes but it was still a sight to witness...Mr.Taylor Oakley silenced!!

The clock hit twelve and bit by bit the flat was emptying up....Ty was of the last to leave, i saw him hand Criss a piece of paper and motioning for him to ''call me'' before left!

''i think your friend has a crush on me'' a puzzled yet amused look on his face
''don't mind him, he'll probably forget about all of this happening by tomorrow morning''

He flashed his ever so sexy smile, grabbed a plastic bag and proceeded to help me clean up, i watched him pick cups of the floor and wondered to myself if my crush would be gone by tomorrow morning as well!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is a bit long...enjoy!