Status: am a first timer,so bare with me =)

Here Goes Nothing..

Eric!

It wasn't in my nature to obsess over what others say or think, but when those ''others'' are four of my closest friends it got me going. A cloud of thoughts has been following me for sometime now since that day and for the best of me I couldn't shake it off at times, thankfully a long shower did the trick this morning.

Down at the kitchen I noticed the coffee machine was on and a plate of blueberry muffins was sitting on the counter with a note next to it..

''morning! got called in early...movie later?''

usually I was the one making the coffee and fixing breakfast but seeing how she beat me to it; it meant I had 10 minutes to myself before I head to the office...unfortunately it wasn't a peaceful break.

''ok fine, maybe I am spending more time around her but only cause I needed to get to know her better, we were sharing a place after all...had to make sure she was sane'' That made sense ''as for the dare, the guys are reading too much into it, besides if anything Sara would've spoke up or atleast changed her ways around me; which didn't happen meaning nothing is going on''

With that the storm of questions filling my head was calm for now...''time for work''

Later That Night...

''Yo, Sara...DVD is set and pop corn is ready, you coming''
''it better be buttered not like last time'' she warned
''it is...get down already''

After much deliberation earlier we settled on a Disney classic ''The Little Mermaid'' ...Sara eventually made her way down and was quick to take the bowl of pop corn onto her lap and into the middle of the couch with both legs up on the table.

''is that my Michigan t-shirt you're wearing?!''
''ya, sorry! didn't get the chance to get any laundry done this week so I pulled this out the hamper...you don't mind do you?''
''nah! it suits you better anyway''

That made her smile...Am yet to understand that sense of satisfaction that over comes me knowing I can do that.

''dude, sit!'' she pulled on my hand sitting me next to her.

The 1st half of the movie went by quiet, neither of us moved apart from the occasional reach to grab a snack or shifting for a more comfortable position. I was at the end of the couch, legs crossed, left arm across the top her slightly leaning against me.

''here's my favorite part, when he finds her right after she turned human'' she said that followed with a deep sigh ''I can never get over how she looks at him'' and fell further towards my side ''you might laugh at me for saying this, but Eric was my 1st ever crush''

''you do realize he's a cartoon, right?'' I asked teasing
''I know, I do! can you blame me though, I mean look at him he's a bona fide hottie, those gym calf's, Zeus's biceps, jawline chiseled of marble, he's strong enough to lift a girl...not to mention his perfect smile, clear blue eyes, thick beautifully shaped eyebrows and above it all he's romantic, musically talented and loves dogs''

''whoa!! that was detailed...wasn't expecting a list''
''told you, huge crush on the guy since I was eight''
''am sure it was cute back then, but now a bit unsettling'' still teasing
''you wanna tell me you don't feel the same way about Ariel...I saw you checking her out''

I raised an eyebrow at her and she took it as a sign to keep going..

''skinny, red head, wearing nothing but sea shells for a good part of the film...racy!''
''she's a mermaid, what else would she wear?!''
''true! but you got to admit she's hot''

A small chuckle escaped me but she didn't protest...her attention was shifted back to the screen where ''kiss the girl'' was now playing and she admits to it being her favorite song.it was quite once more for the remaining of the movie.

''I can watch this a million times and never get bored'' her cheeks were turning red ''this is a bit embarrassing but to tell you the truth am always secretly wishing that the guy I would fall in love with would like it as well...watching it together would be something we'd do at least once a year'' she looked up at me '' sound lame, right?''

''not at all, if anything it's quite adorable'' she smiled at the floor the way she always does when given a complement, only this time she looked back up at me still smiling, cheeks still flushed

''you two have a lot in common'' she said calmly
''us two??''

she didn't give me an answer instead her fingers were casually stroking my hair to the side, her eyes glancing back at me from time to time...once done she sat there admiring her finished product...

''I have to admit though, your eyes are by far more beautiful'' she whispered before getting off to tidy up the place
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, sorry I disappeared for a while...so here are two chapters to make it up.as always enjoy! let me know what you think