Status: All excited again for this story.

Dead Colors

Noticing Depressing In Silence

As he kept his head down the guilt built up in him,

​​​​​I should not have left the house...​​
​I should have said something to that Kuza person...
​I should have spoken to that person in the restroom...

​He sighed heavily as he looked up to look to Kuza curly short black hair falling over his fast as the guilt kept its grip upon his conscience as the pale small male would sigh heavily and try to focus on the black letters and numbers upon the white piece of paper the grey-eyed boy looked to the male of which was starring at him as he saw a smirk form upon his dull but satisfyingly beautiful lips which were caressed by a good amount of metal rings and studs.

​Another male walked into the classroom as the teacher spoke not taking their eyes off the paper they were reading,"Ah, yes, Chris, i see you are late once more. Have a seat next to Devin in the back."The sudden yelp that was dull and quiet as Devin had heard that the male named "chris" was going to sit next to him he surely knew that he would desire a few spoken words upon Devin or hopefull... Not speak at all..

​As Chris walked over he took a seat next to Devin and looked at him for a moment before the cold and pale finger gently tapped the small and cold shoulder of Devin,"Hey!"He whispered leaning close to Devin as Devin would blush slightly he was a shy person, the pale pink lips slowly parted to show his white teeth and his pink/red tongue flicked as he spoke the words just above a whisper,"H-Hi."The only word he could speak upon as the grey hues graced their look upon the male from earlier.

​~Flash back: When I First entered hell~

​"I'm kuza, are you okay?"
​Devin looked into those light green eyes and felt stunned as he would snap himself out of it and walk past kuza pushing him aside as he did so which left Kuza confused and starring at the fearful and running boy. Devin had just ran off without a warning.

~End Flashback~

He looked down from a long time of staring at the beauty that had spoken to him before when he first entered the school, his grey hues dropped quickly as Kuza had looked back to Devin the bell ran loudly as the small and pale male started to walk out of the class as he was walking in the hall the jocks from earlier pushed him down and the heavily and the sudden push made him fall which made his pink pale lips part when he fell onto his stomach because of his broken ribs which keep getting kicked; punched; and pushed upon..

The males laughed as they looked down as him kicking him in on the right side of his waist making him feel the pain shoot through his body the jocks walked away laughing selfishly Devin bit his lip and cringed in pain the small male as a cold gust of pain jolted through his small and fragile body Kuza and Chris -- which seemed to have been friends -- both walked over to Devin as Kuza crouched down
beside the small pale body and touched Devin's side gently the small male flinched a single tear falling down his pale cheek along with black eye-shadow concealer and eyeliner that made the tear turn a dark grey as the small arms would struggle to push the small body up or even crop it for that matter;
Kuza quickly took his hand off of Devin's side when he flinched,"Oh I'm Sorry!"He spoke as Devin spoke under his small tears,"Its okay...."He spoke sniffling as he looked up to Kuza as Kuza would slowly extend his hand to Devin and he slowly and hesitantly reached out his not saying anything
his mind wandered into expose of his black of which the concealer had melted off with his tears.

They walked down the halls as Devin kept to himself but snapped up at the sudden words which unexpectedly left Kuza's vocabulary,"Uh, so. What's you name? I think i deserve something after helping you twice."Devin blushed slightly as he stared at the on-going lockers which were making feel dizzy he bared mild motion sickness,"M'Ghost..."He quickly responded slightly stumbling,"Nic- Whoa, whoa. You okay?"Mike Asked as Chris giggled behind them staring at the girl which had been hanging on a locker,"Heh, Guy's look at her...She literally is hanging like a monkey.."He giggled covering his cheeks with his hand as Devin smirked sheepishly upon it he looked over to Kuza and those pinkish lips scrunched up into a small smirk as he would wrap an arm around Devin and smirked,"So! Wanna eat lunch with us?"He ask as they stood in line for the cafeteria,"Sure but...i don't money to buy lunch."He spoke shyly Kuza nodded,"I'll share with you."He spoke as Devin smiled hesitantly speaking shyly and barely above a whisper,"T-Thanks."He squeaked as Chris gently tap his should and made a simple 'boop' Devin blushed sheepishly and smiled faintly Chris spoke softly,"Awe...You need to get scared more often."Kuza spoke softly speaking according to Devin's squeak.

As they got lunch and sat down at a table nearby he looked to Kuza for a second before glancing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Devin and Kuza are going to be adorable,
i can feels it!