Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Kellin's life so far (his thoughts)

Today, we are starting the first day of school. Im in twelfth grade, i have only one more year left of High school. Phew.

Anyways... I just moved here a year ago, when i started eleventh grade. We moved here in Las Vegas because my dad... left my mom and I. I really don't like talking about it to anybody. We used to live in New York City, where i had no friends. I sort of miss my dad, even though it seems like he doesn't care about my mother and I. One day i went to sleep, and i realized that he never came back. When i woke up the next morning, my mom has locked herself in her room, and cried herself to sleep. I looked around the living room, and my dad has taken everything he owned that he could fit in a luggage. I remember that day the most, a terrible childhood memory.

I do really love my mom, she cares about me... unlike my dad. We may not have a lot of money because my mom doesn't have a very good job. She works as an Elementary school teacher. She has always loved children, so that's when she began to teach. My dad used to work in the military, but he would always go on business trips, which made me see him even less. My mom always wanted him to retire because we never get to see him for most of the day, but he refused. Now we live in a small, one story house, nothing compared to my old house. My old house was pretty big. It had three stories and i had a big room since i was an only child. I also had a piano, and a guitar. I also have a microphone that i used a lot, i still do. Singing is my passion, and nothing will ever change that.

In my old school, i tried out for the talent show once, lets just say it didn't go to well. The judges accepted me because they thought i was a pretty good singer, but when the actual show came...

I went up there with my guitar and sang Iris by the Goo Goo dolls, but people started laughing at me because i sounded like a girl to them. My voice is pretty high, but i hated it when people said i sound like a girl. After the talent show, people in the halls would bully me even more then usual. They did call my names, but it got worse. They would call me 'gay' 'fag' and 'transgender' just because i sounded like a girl. one time a rumor went around the school, saying that i was actually a transgender. i guess you can say that I'm happy i moved from that dumb school. I really don't miss it.

Now i have a friend, a best friend. His name is Vic. We have been friends since i moved to Las Vegas. He is bullied just as much as me. People call us 'gay' since we hang out a lot. Im used to it though. I think he is used to it also. His mom is really awesome, she lets me go to their house as much as i want. Every time i do come over, she would make me tacos. Me and Vic's favorite. She is planning on making a mexican restaurant some day, she really should. always...

Vic and i aren't looking forward to our first day since we get made fun of a lot. But i have no choice... i wonder what Vic is thinking...
♠ ♠ ♠
Im starting my first story. This chapter made me think, anyways... please tell me what you think so far. Comment, i really love comments :)