Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Oli's POV

I actually met friends. On the first day of school! That was very surprising.

This school doesn't actually seem that bad. Nobody has made fun of me yet, lets just hope it stays that way. The person i first met is named Vic. He is really cool, even though we accidentally bumped into each other. We just talked about school, and if i was new and stuff like that. He also introduced me to his best friend, Kellin. Kellin wasn't talking much, but he seems cool too. At least we have the same classes together.

We are all in the first bell. Im happy i don't have to be alone. Vic and Kellin though... just don't seem like the social type. Apparently there are a lot of bullies at our school, and that was probably the least thing i wanted. I've been through bullying before, and i didn't take it very well. While my dad abused me. That's just double trouble. I cried a lot, even though i dont seem like the crying type. Well, if anybody went through what i went through, you would probably cry a lot. Hopefully, i don't have to go through that again.

While we were walking to class, i saw some people stare at Vic, Kellin, and I. I heard them say "gay" and "fags" a lot. I'm already hating this. I can hear students chuckling at us, but Vic and Kellin seemed fine with it, like its the usual. Im thinking if i should stop hanging out with them already, because i don't want to be made fun of, but i also want a few friends. So far, i'm going to stick with them.

"Well, here is our first class." sighed vic
i peeked through the small window on the class door. It looked... terrible. Groups of people chatting in the back, I'm going to guess the trouble makers are in the back. They were also throwing crumpled up papers at a few students in the front. Usually the nicer, and people who actually care about their grades are in the front of the classroom, while the opposite of that are sitting in the back, not paying attention.
I think I'm going to sit more around the front. I don't want to turn out like them.

I took a gulp, and walked into the classroom. Along with Vic and Kellin. I already know things are going to go down hill.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wasn't really interested in this chapter. Im sorta tired from a 13 hour drive. So sorry if this chapter is bad. I just knew i had to update this since i haven't been on for like 2 weeks. Anyways, comment please. I don't like mean comments, so please don't write mean things. i got enough of those. :/