Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

Ashley Purdy and Andrew Biersack are adjusting to life as parents while also trying to continue their dream as rock stars.

Andrew is more laid back when it comes to parenting. He believes in letting children making their own mistakes and letting them figure out who they are as a person. He can't help it. He was raised that way. Andy's father treated him well and he wanted to be a great dad like him if not better. Andy has work ethnic, but his parents weren't too hard on him. He chooses to raise his daughter the way his parents raised him.

Ashley is the strict and protective type father. He dares anyone to lay a finger on his daughter. His parents raised him with rules. He was taught that you can't have anything if you don't work for it. He has worked for as long as he can remember and doesn't think he'd be where he was today if he wasn't. Ashley wants his daughter to have a mind set like him. He was try his best to give a good life to her. They say that guns kill people but in reality dad's with pretty daughters do.

Ashley and Andy will realize how difficult like can be especially when you have an extra mouth to feed. Andy believes that they can get through anything because that always do but is it possie for them to go through more crap and remain as strong as they've been?