Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Night Before Daddy and Papa's Anniversary

Andy

I can't believe you two talked me into this. Look at me!"

"You look hot Andrew." Juliet chimed.

I currently stood in the mirror in Sammi's room. The two called me over after asking about what Ashley and I were doing for our anniversary.

I turned to look at my backside in the red and black corset dress that they'd picked out for me. I still can't believe I'm wearing this.

"I'm taking this off."

"No Andy! You look great. Ashley'll be drooling."

"Sam I don't even have boobs. How do I pull this off?"

"Most women don't have boobs hun. I think it looks great. Just wear it."

I sighed and looked again. It was comfortable. I don't know how I was gonna hide it though.

"How do I wear this without him noticing?"

"Don't wear it under your cloths silly. Just excuse yourself then change into it. Ask him to come to you and surprise him." Juliet spoke

"God you guys..."

"So I take that you're going to wear it?"

I sighed again and struck a sexy pose. It resulted in the three of us laughing.

"Yeah I'll wear it."

"Do you have some combat boots?" Sammi asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. I'll buy you some tights and drop them off later. You two have fun. I know you will."

I changed back into my clothes and the three of of chatted in Sammi's living room.

"I can't believe that I'm so comfortable in front of you two. I didn't give two shits about you two seeing me. But I'm so terrified of Ashley seeing me in that."

"Ashley won't pass up time with you because of what you're wearing. You've been together for twelve years. Get over yourself Biersack."

"It's Purdy and I guess you're right. I just can't help but feel like I do sometimes. I know I've fond the one, but those thoughts come back a lot you know? What if Ashy's not there one day or what if I feel like I have no where to turn."

"Then you come to one of us. It's to late to turn back now Andrew. If all else fails just know that you have a beautiful daughter that needs you."

"I love you two."

"We love you too." They said in unison.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Ash: Missing you babe. Come home ASAP please. Soph and I have a surprise for you.

Andy: on my way. I love you.

Ash: love you too.

"I have to go. The hubby and daughter need me home."

"Alright. We're just gonna chill here. See ya' have fun tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes and they giggled. I drove home and unlocked the front door.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

I didn't get a reply from either one of them. I walked around the house looking for them. I went outside to find the two by the pool a little picnic was set up. They didn't notice me. Ashley was teaching her patty cake.

"There my two favorite people are."

"Daddy!"

She ran and grabbed my hand dragging me to the spot were Ashley was sitting.

"Me and papa made this for you. We have plastic spoons and skippy super chunk. It's our favorite."

I smiled brightly at the two and took my place on the concrete.

"Thank you. Was this your idea or Papa's?" I asked her.

"It was Papa's."

I smiled and looked at Ashley. He's always planning something sweet.

"Daddy are you just gonna sit there with peanut butter right there in front of you!?" Sophia shouted.

I laughed at her and we dug into the peanut butter shared conversation. Ashley had dipped his finger into the jar and rubbed it on my forehead causing Sophia to almost pee on herself. The dogs had ran outside to witness the commotion and I was still trying to get the substance off of my face.

To make things even funnier Killer decided to join the party and lick the peanut butter off of my face. I don't think I've ever seen the two laugh so hard.

We sat outside until after the sun had sat and the stars had shined bright. The three of us laid on our backs staring up at them. Sophia was in the middle of us holding one of our hands with both of hers.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah darling?"

"The other day when I went to miss Amber's and Jacobs house he asked me why I had a papa and a daddy instead of a mommy and a daddy."

I knew it would come eventually.

"Ash you wanna help me here?"

All three of us sat up. Ashley took over explaining.

"Well…BatKitty everybody has a mommy and a daddy. Me and your daddy couldn't make you ourselves like most people could because we're two men. You had a mommy who held you in her stomach, but she felt that you were better off with us. She didn't mind that you had a daddy and a papa because she knew that we'd love you."

"Why would someone give their daughter away? Did she hate me?"

My instinct was to pick her up and hug her and it was Ashley's too. He let me take over and I embraced her like a father would.

"No. Not at all. We haven't spoken to your mommy since you were born, but the last thing she said to us was that she loved you."

"So why are two boys my daddy and Papa? Isn't it supposed to be a girl and boy?"

"It doesn't matter sweetheart. We love each other and we wanted a family. We're thankful to have you. You're the best gift I've ever received. I don't know where I'd be without my BatKitty."

She nodded. I knew that she didn't completely understand, but I know that it will come up again.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded again.

"Sophia just know that we love you and we'd trade the world for you."

"I love you too."

We were going to continue making sure that she was alright, but we hard a shriek from one of the cats. I clew to my Crow's rescue. He and Killer had gotten into a confrontation.

"That's a shame isn't it Soph. No one dares hurt his favorite."

They smiled and we took our places on our backs again.

"No one hurts my little Crow."

They smiled and reached to pet him. I let him go and he went back into the house. We laid on our backs again and took the position as before.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I sighed.

"We have all the time in the world daddy."

I turned my head slightly and smiled at her. Ashley looked at us happily.

"What would I do without you two." He said.

"I don't know Papa."

I some how managed to lace my left hand with Ash's and got the other arm around Sophia.

"Ash remember when we used to sit in the living room with hot chocolate and snuggies and watch batman?"

"Yeah babe."

"We should do that. Mom bought Soph a snuggie remember?"

"I guess we could."

Sophia went to pick a movie while ash got the hot chocolate done. After I had finally found the snuggles we spent the rest of the night watching the movie.

Ashley's head was on my shoulder and Sophia laid across our laps. The two were sleeping and I decided to close my eyes and join them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. How goes it? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. More to come. Thanks for reading. I love you all.